The Misfit of Demon King Academy - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Brand of an Unqualified Student

Dex-chan lover
oh? the existence of god race is gone? or more likely "assimilated"?

Double-page supporter
Well, I guess she knows how her sister feels about her now... <.<

@nachtness on the other side of the barrier i guess, while some human didn't get to go to the other side of the barrier before it closed up after MC died for the first time

that sister sure doesn't like heroine much.

If she's a "golem" then she can potentially be the strongest demon yet. She can potentially be an unlimited magic storage unit.

Dang. When your so badass you suggest Sensei to end her own career instead of you ending it. Lmao

Dex-chan lover
It's been 2.000 years, what can go wrong? after all, the wrong things are already a common sense by that time.

Aggregator gang
@Kagenashi Haha yeah their one month old baby has two growth spurts to look teenaged and appears to have demon king delusions (to them) so what do they do? Roll with it and treat him with kindness and baby him like he was still 5 years but still proud of him.

Demon king in return is proud of them and gets hit by curveballs of embarrassment at times, haha

Dex-chan lover
this manga seems cool but the whole "your not pure blooded your useless" even when he defeat a whole "pure blooded" class in one hit is so crappy cliché.. for the ln reader (if one exist) how many time we need for clearing a part of the missunderstanding?

Dex-chan lover
@Lazyxbum i thought the barriers are dissolved tho

also nah, i barely care with generic hime twintail obligatory asshole lol

Contributor
Oh man the most powerful character in the series is called unqualified due to a wacky misunderstanding

I guess this means that all of his classmates will consider him gutter trash and underestimate his power until he proves him wrong with his incredible skills

Man this manga is so unique

Dex-chan lover
reading this chapter fills me with happiness (not counting few last pages) those parents are indeed the best

Users who are viewing this thread