The Misfit of Demon King Academy - Vol. 4 Ch. 13.5

@blammo

I was thinking the same thing until they mentioned his collection of demon swords, they literally mentioned that being the swordsman's specialty in the first chapter of this set

that has to be his friend Shin from the other chapter right? Didn't he want to get reincarnated too?

Group Leader
Has the author of the manga still not recovered from his sickness? It's been 6 months and even the anime has bypassed the manga and it's unlikely that it's gonna get another season

@Thelonewolf many sickness cases are actually excuse withdraw from work. Because the art style of manga is "cuteness" style for girls, opposite of art style of Light Novel, so the manga got bad reputation. So the publisher need to find another artist for continue the work, but a lot of artist refer rework from the start, it's mean cost more for publisher and refuse, so it will just stay there.

Dex-chan lover
Many people have been asking me about whether this series is dropped, so I thought I'd come and openly clarify.

This series is on an indefinite hiatus right now, and there's no knowing when it'll be resumed. However, we will continue to release it as soon as it is, so please don't worry ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread