The Misfit of Demon King Academy

So the novel is based on the manga? and the novel got the name wrong? the translator says is Anoth but the novel says Arnos(and the first chapters of the manga) who is right then? Or they just force-switching to Anoth to match the new release which would have the name .. wrong? i'm confused.. still it's my favorite manga, so i couldn't hold back asking.. i would still call him Arnos anyway

Hope another group pick's this up when it get's dropped by the current translator. Don't have the spare fund's or the patience to wait for the third volume to release once it get's it's official release in 2020

Power Uploader
@Ahsis
Your hope is pointless. When translator will drop this manga on 100% no one will be translating this manga ever again.

Double-page supporter
I hope other scans pick up if the translator really drop it, i find it a few hours ago and i liked it.

This manga is pretty decent, better than most of the trash that qualifies as isekai.
Art reminds me of a lot of girls manga though.

I'd be curious what manga the two people shit talking actually like. I have a bad feeling it's either smut or worse.

Fed-Kun's army
@Qwaser5r: Unfortunately, he DID drop it because he didn't like the slow release rate and licensing issues. Just have to wait for someone else to pick it up now.

Seriously why pick something up and then drop it on a cliffhanger. That is just a douche move.

He said he’s dropping it due to the two months release date resulting in the next couple of chapters to be released in 2020, when it gets licensed or something - i.e. to support the author.

Anyone know that if it comes out in a month that they’ll take it back up?

Dex-chan lover
Why is it 8.4 again? It's so bad, the usual reincarnation-OP protag-harem-edgy manga. As an added insult, it's already 11 chapters in and it's still stuck in the school arc

Users who are viewing this thread