The Misfit of Demon King Academy

last chapter went +9 for story feels, been a while since a manga had a solid emotional tug.

The next chapter will be the best battle that i've ever immagined going from an UBER OP character xD foreshadowing/10

Dex-chan lover
I feel my brain cells dying right now. Isekai means another world while tensei is reincarnation. The stories been having character died and reincarnated in a different world are officially called isekai tensei. The whole native isekai nonsense was started by idiots who thought that a fantasy world automatically means isekai if it's in a Japanese light novel. It doesn't help that some of those fantasy novels incorporated game elements but regardless a story can only be isekai if the protagonist is transported from another world to the one the main story takes place. A story can only be tensei if the character died and is reincarnated in the same world they were in to begin with. A story is an isekai tensei if the protagonist died and then was reincarnated in a different world from the one he died in.

I love how MC is op as fuck and doesn't have any problems. Makes a great change from the usual weak MC that becomes op!

https://squareenixmangaandbooks.square-enix-games.com/en-us
In 2020 we'll get
The Misfit of Demon King Academy: History's Strongest Demon King Reincarnates and Goes to School with His Descendants

(The hell is with this name??)

The TL novel is just after this arc (misha and the other girl root thing) i really hope they will draw the entire fight that ARNOS will be fighting.

Art is great and what'a even more amazing is the creator's creativeness in naming sense

Group Leader
Aww, Arnos sounds 1000x edgier than Anoth. Anoth just sounds like Thanos’ third cousin who wants to build an army of space plants to beautify the universe.

im not sure if its a connection issue but im having a lot of trouble loading the pages for this manga. having been having issues in other manga today though

Users who are viewing this thread