The Misfit of Demon King Academy

This is actually a decent reincarnation harem fic. So far, at least. I quite like the premise as well and it's not shoehorning in romance every single chapter and pacing seems to be at a decent pace. I'm hoping the writer continues this sort of pacing cause it's enjoyable to say the least. I don't like the cliffhangers, but they do make me even more eager for the next chapter :p

Cliffhanger chapter but whats gonna follow in chapter 7 is highly interesting with many possibilities.

I'm inclining to say Ivis will recognize him but choose not to say it due to not wanting to demotivate the other students or some other world event reason.

Or they flat out don't recognize him because they are a descendant of the original and he has to prove himself again. They're could just be impostors and genuinely have no clue.

@Kronous : i've been thinking the same thing, but someone did a little spoiler in a post before and explained the real reason for that.

I don't know if i should call this a really cliche'd one or a very decent one just cause of the MC, oh well, i guess i'll try to delude myself into thinking (and hopefully it is the case) there'll be more character building cause, y'know, we are at the 6th chap and there's still a chance for there to be.

Yikes, reincarnation is becoming the new fad for establishing a generic plotline.

Lazy writing but it's popular because it's power fantasy lmao.

Zzzzzzzzz😴

There are two mangas with similar plot lines, but pale in comparison to this one. The other two(eye color and magic symbol) are good on a basic level, but one was already solved practically.

Users who are viewing this thread