The Misfit of Demon King Academy

"Did you really think I'd die just because I was killed?"

But Shiro said that people die when they are killed, who should i believe now?

Absolute KINO. This fills the hole in my heart after the late dungeon seeker (God rest its soul) finished. Truly a masterpiece.

Fed-Kun's army
@musicfreak12: Your personal opinion won't always match overall opinion. Most readers like this and it got an 8.3 (currently) as a result. But an individual reader, such as yourself, may not like it and give it a 3 and think that's being generous.
To be clear, there's not a single thing wrong with you not liking a manga, even this one, but you better accept that sometimes your opinion is gonna be in the minority and is not the be-all-end-all (Not saying you are or you think yours is, mf! Some readers, however, act like they're the foremost authority on what is considered "good" and tend to tell others what to read and what not to read. It's directed at them, not you.).

Fed-Kun's army
I'm usually not super down for the "overpowered MC is dismissed as trash even though he's obviously the most awesome person in the setting" setup (Mahōka Kōkō no Rettōsei style), but this one's keeping my interest because it's laid out the possibility that this is happening because someone has actively set everything up over thousands of years to fuck this specific MC out of his rightful position, going as far as rewriting memories and history itself.

That's a fun take on what would otherwise be an awfully cliche'd concept, and it's very entertaining when coupled with the MC's various moments of "oh, so this is how much the world changed while I was out", which are both positive "cooking's gotten a lot better" and negative "wow, magic I think is standard counts as ridiculously OP bullshit for these people" changes.

This first school arc has been damn fun so far (and managed to pull my heartstrings a few times), so I can only wait to see what happens with the "we've got to have more team members to compete in later challenges" plot point and any eventual adventures in the other three realms.

Very thankful another scan group picked this one up.

This is the fast food equivalent of a manga. It is horrible yet I keep shoving it in my face.
1/10, would recommend

i'm very curious about the artists' previous works, i can't find any - no twitter or pixiv hits. "Kaya Haruka" seems to be doing the manga illustrations and i'm really digging the art style. kind of reminds me of abgrund's character design for his "imouto collection" series.

Users who are viewing this thread