The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 13

Double-page supporter
I do believe this may speed up the process of Leslie getting adopted.

Also wohoo! 2 chapters in one day! Thank you very much for your hard work, Not A Scans Scans Group!

Dex-chan lover
while the sister seems the most likely one here, i wonder how she arrived at some random soldiers that quickly and how she even sneaked out to attempt to safe her in such an indirect approach. i'm also not sure if this will speed up the process of her being adopted, but we'll see. at least she got a dependable Big Brother already.

Now if there are no sweet moments between Leslie's new family after this incident imma flip a table.

The father seems to be under the impression that people are like dating sim characters. It doesn't matter if they hate your guts just give them 400 ribbons and suddenly they love and respect you.

Dex-chan lover
I'd say she's on the path towards redemption, but we all know she's doing it selfishly for her own position.

bah...Eli just didn't want Leslie to show her powers, I don't think she really cared about her safety

This, however, points out just how dumb it was to send Leslie back to that mansion....she was nearly killed

@botodopo even it is for her selfishness, at least she did it and it save Leslie. If Leslie used her powers, her father wont let her get adopted by Monster Duchess so it is all going to Leslie's favor.

Dex-chan lover
Double update best update <3 <3 :3 With this incident she'll be able to be with her new family faster :3 ;3 :3

@larcek
They were probably going to do the incident on their own land IE didn't travel all that far yet (while she lowered her guard not thinking anything like this could happen) (again...)
EDIT: She probably also just said that she's going to her room and snuck out... even if a servant had seen her it's not like their first thought would be of her trying to save her younger sister that she hates...

Dex-chan lover
@HOOfan_1 Yeah, the sister thinks her younger sister thinks liker her and would rather survive and make at least 1 suffer rather than die and be under the marquis control

Anyone else notice in the second panel douche bag father doesn't have a mustache

Group Leader
@Jdnylire it worked out in Leslie's favor but the elder sister still did it out of her own interest. She doesn't deserve the credit no?

Users who are viewing this thread