The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Ruenti is a nerd who found someone with his same interests, not hard to see why he warm up to Leslie.

Also Leslie pulling the cookie up as a trophy was funny. 😄

Fed-Kun's army
I can buy Leslie being very advanced, but I wonder why the Sperados would teach her about a not-well-liked philosopher? He seems like the sort they would look down on and deride.

Maybe they used him as a negative example and Leslie looked him up on her own outside of lessons because she liked what he said?

Leslie used her smart brain!
It's very effective!
Brother Ruenti's affection +1

Way to go to make second bro care for you, Leslie 😆

the only reason i can think of to why they taught her anything is that her sister would gain that knowledge when she gets sacrificed otherwise it is a stretch.

Group Leader
I can't take the theories seriously when the author is named Nyrokia

WHAT IS HE SUPPOSED TO BE A CAT GRILL?

also Blob wtf?
you a big lolicon fam?

Double-page supporter
The last obstacle has fallen! Family takeover successful!

Shit the servants were so cute, tyvm for the fast chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
haha ruenti instantly got caught

his reaction to the cookie scene was actually hilarious lmao. I mean, out of context it makes sense since she looks like she could pull of being a 6-8 year old. But people fawning this much over a 12 year old would also make me be a little confused. I'm not complaining though, leslie deserves all the fawning in the world.

Group Leader
ENTI YOU NERD. Gosh, he's so relatable. XDD And the servants all deserve raises and hugs, srsly. //dead

esp

We already knew that she could read ancient languages somewhat from when she read about her family lineage so this shouldn't have been that big of a surprise. Also it's not as though her teachers would be aware of the family secret that they burn children alive. They could be having her taught to keep up appearances if nothing else.

Dex-chan lover
shouldnt stealing a talented sperado daughter be good thing if you don't like their family? i can understand his attitude if a sperado was marrying into their family, but they literally just stole a kid from them lol

Supporter
Ding! *Magician Big Brother* was caught! do you wish to rename it?
> Yes
No

Dex-chan lover
@whocares
She probably went to read about nyrokia on her own since the other philosopher was too hard to follow.

Aggregator gang
Aww she won him over so quickly <3 So does that mean he'll also clap at the next hot chocolate art? XD

Nxbj7bb.png

Hb0UtGR.png

Users who are viewing this thread