The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
@botodopo up until the fanboy spirit overwhelmed his suspicion, he probably thought she's a long con/deep spy. He doesn't know about the abuse and multiple murder attempts, I don't think.

Why did she get drilled in absurdly high level educational topics? Only the power transfers over and even if she wasn't slated for sacrifice it's not like she can telepathy the answers and lines to her sister when she needs them.

Dex-chan lover
Now that I think about it, it's strange Leslie had to learn all of that if she was just going to be sacrificed. Maybe the knowledge of the sacrifice is transferred as well?

Oh and super cute chapter. The servants are so precious!

Aggregator gang
As of this chapter I'm sure of it, that the translator can read my thoughts or predict the future. So impeccable each and every time.

I....really want some hot chocolate now.

I think the knowledge transfer theory has some basis but, it doesn’t make complete sense. I think they educated her in preparation of being her maid/attendant. So that in public Leslie could just whisper the answers to Eli and then Eli comes off as the genius without having put in any effort at all. I don’t know which ch it’s in but the part where Eli gets mad at Leslie for getting an answer wrong and then she yells something like “You made a fool of me in public!” makes more sense in that context.

Dex-chan lover
Chef is the greatest support character ever holy shit

Blob: If you open your eyes and look at Leslie's cute ass, you'd understand why
MODS MODS MODS

Dex-chan lover
They needed her to be smarter than her age to match what her sister needed to know. The sacrifice thing was already set in stone but I think the sister was too lazy to study so they had Leslie do the sisters work or whatever
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
I love all the servants in this household and they all love Leslie. Experimenting all night just to get the perfect cookie-hot chocolate combo. It's not just the Salvatores that became her family.
ANYTHING FOR THE YOUNG MISS'S SMILE!

As for Ruenti...I didn't peg him to be a nerd, but here we are. Leslie conquered him in the span of a 5 minute conversation. The funny thing is, Leslie would totally agree with him if he voiced his thoughts.

Ruenti: I haven't forgotten what those disgusting Spearados tried to do against us!
Leslie: I smell a comrade in VENGEANCE. Let's ruin that family together!

She’s just so adorable and she’s capturing the hearts of the dutchess’s family and servants. This story warms my heart.

Users who are viewing this thread