The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 55

Supporter
@Raygunsama She's young and that maid was the only person that cared for her back in the Sperado family, who was punished because of her (Leslie) . It's only natural that she would not allow her own followers to attack the maid.

Ugh. Amroa knows full well the type of scum the Sperados are. She thinks that by harming Leslie, the Sperados will give her baby back? Not a chance. She should have asked Leslie for help. Either way, by doing what she did, Amroa is doomed. She didn't think that by harming Leslie, she would incur the wrath of the Salvatores.

And the whole order of things is so weird. The whole point of this trip was to see the baby, so why wouldn't you see the baby first? That's the first thing to be concerned about. And the baby is clearly missing.

Oh sure, the bracelet is "gift" and happens to be hard to take off. Who would believe that? I wouldn't accept something so ugly and a hassle, much less accept someone putting it on my arm without permission.

Dex-chan lover
@Raygunsama She was sensible toward her saviors, which include the maid they are doubting to a lesser extent, Leslie has shown a very emotional side when it come to that from the start.

Still frustrating to see someone do everything they shouldn't.

No real excuse for not waiting for the paladins though, nothing hinted at Leslie being impatient before.

Smh rip those knights
And I guess uncles tip about the cellar is gonna come in handy now. Finally, I feel like it's been weighing over me since then

@MindSetOnMars That's still not the reason for her to be this dumb, in premise she went off all alone leaving her family to go to Salvatore without shame asking for help not knowing what kind of person Salvatore families are for sake of survival and now she's being all sensible just because of one bread? (and the maid didn't actually hurt, just fired) not making any sense, she should at least have a sense of vigilant because her former family is still free out there, like literally they could do anything to strike back, including using their ex-people, just like they hire people to burn the carriage, even her old sis was still being antagonistic to her after trial.

Also she should understand what the knight has to do (like checking the food or be beside her) because once she was in danger, she's not the only one who's probably got hurt, her maid could be hurt and the knights will receive the punishment as well if they failed to protect her, if she thinks this nanny is more important than her maid & knights then she deserved to be punished right now tbh for her naivety.

Rather than blaming Leslie, I think the responsibility falls in her brother. He should not have allowed her to yell at the knights for doing their job, and the knights should defer to him when it comes to guarding her. Leslie doesn’t understand that being guarded means that she is important. She thinks that it’s an overreaction and an insult to those around her because she was neglected, and never seen as valuable. Leslie is an 11 year old with ptsd. Her brother should be handling this and guiding the situation, since he’s grown and he knows how this works.

Dex-chan lover
That was somewhat uncharacteristic of Leslie, she is supposed to be smart but what she did was very... childish?

Users who are viewing this thread