The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 55

that isnt her brother. thats a salvatore knight, so they cant really do anything if leslie acted that way

Aggregator gang
Ahhhhhh nooooo! Give me back the fluff!!
We all know what's in the bracelet 😭 The question is whether Amroa is going to end up doing the right thing!
I have this feeling that she is being blackmailed.... I bet they took her baby and are forcing her to do this by threat of killing her.

Contributor
I think this was a poor way to set up this scene.

Putting up elements like guards and reminders to be wary, just to have them thrown out the window...
Wait... they can't do that, cuz they are sealed....

I mean it is understandable that the story went that way.Leslie is still a child without actual parents telling her what is wrong or right.I think her family should have told and warned her beforehand and made her understand that all of those behaviors are to protect her.But looking at Leslie's pov,i guess it would be 'embarrassing' that when you want to repay the kindness you received but you put on guard towards that person.It's like 'i know you helped me,but you might kill me so...'.Nevertheless,this arc will be a lesson for Leslie for future problems

Fed-Kun's army
the fact that yall are saying that leslie, a child, is acting childish, like a child, and being gullible, like a child. like whats not clicking???

Fed-Kun's army
@Svelandria
What you're saying makes sense for a "normal" person but I thought she'd be more cautious. I thought that she is sweet and trusting to her family since they've stuck with her and even went through that trial for her but I didn't think she'd remain so naive with others.
I get that the woman showed her kindness before but they've spent time apart, she should assume the worst because the world has shown her the worst so far. The biological family that was supposed to love and protect her wanted to burn her alive multiple times, that is not even counting the continuous abuse...
Maybe I'm just expecting too much from her and I expect the fact that she was abused and seemingly has learned the lesson to never trust people to outweigh the fact that she a naive child

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu pls noooooooooooooooooooooo i know you are in a bad spot but stilll(I’m not blaming you) noooooooooooooooooo don’t do thiiiisss 😢

Dex-chan lover
images

I checked the Italian translation of this webtoon.
It might take two chapters but from what I understand the duchess will save her in the end after Amroa sacrifices herself to protect Leslie from the flames.

@Akera93 yassssssss. You said everything I was thinking

Also, leslieeeeeeeeeee y u gotta be so rude to the people your family sent to protect you!!!! I think that was the stupidest thing she ever did ever since becoming a Salvatore. 😑😑😑😑😑😑

Users who are viewing this thread