The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 57

Contributor
@yakimo
We are halfway through volume 2!
The second half is where season 2 of the manhwa will start. In total there is 4 volumes.
1~3 is the main story and volume 4 is after stories and about the duchess.

Dex-chan lover
I love how nonchalant he is about killing the attackers so easily.

Though I was expecting him to be more of a berserker type, honestly. The goofy teddy bear characters are usually pretty savage once they get going.

@AngryFerret yeah I agree the Sperado were stupid but about the maid, I think her change was plausible, since people can be indecisive in critical moments, plus she was forced to go through with the plan by the ppl she hates. And if I was about to sacrifice herself and a child in a fire I change my mind real quick lol

Dex-chan lover
Mama bear to the rescue.

Hmm, i wonder how they reach this place so fast. 🧐

@alpabet i know..i meant that we've seen how much powerful leslie actually is..and there is too many goddamn plot block for her to use it, last time it's her phyro..phobia?(not sure if that's the correct terms), now, an efin bracelet

her dark power could speak to her for heaven sake

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, Sperado with another arson. I bet nobody saw it coming. Surely, this time they will get what they deserve, right?

Mom to the rescue!

Also, while the red haired lady realized her own faults I still don’t feel very comfortable with her.
Her child still needs to be saved though, no doubt about that.

Konrad, my boi!!! I know he's ML and I wasn't really feeling it until this moment though. FIGHT FOR OUR BABY LESLIE!

Somebody needs to figure out how to get that creepy bracelet off of her. I do feel bad for the restaurant owner. Her husband sounds terrible. She literally woke up one morning and found out that he had sold their child to get some gambling money. If divorce is an option, she should get one ASAP . Still mad at Leslie’s brother for not overruling her when she ordered those guards to leave. Actually...where is her brother? Did he run home to get the family?

@Zephyr347 those beads came off in one of the panels. It might have done something. Who knows.

Though the brother isn't to blame. The entire family is cause they didn't see it coming. Then again, You can blame Leslie for it for not telling them about the "ritual". If we wanna take the rational side of it all.
*Shrugs*

GO DUCHESS!
Unfortunately, I doubt she's going to kill them all.(But I hope she does.)

Dex-chan lover
@SinScholar I doubt Leslie truly knows/understands the ritual herself. All she knew is that they tried to burn her and that they wait for a special time to do it.. thats it.

Dex-chan lover
I may be reading too much into it but Mom and Dad seem calm in the way that some military people get when they have decided to kill a bunch of people.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, Papa Salvatore comes equipped with an axe and throwing knives. That would make for a fun class in Fire Emblem.

Also, someone do something about the Sperados.

Users who are viewing this thread