The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
Welp, they're definitely gonna die now. Well the Marquis might end ape since they still have to get the baby form someone, maybe the daughter is the next villain. Honestly hope we can move on to defeating the queen

amj

Dex-chan lover
Lol why didn’t the restaurant lady tell Leslie about the bracelet??

We'll know more about the bracelet soon.
As for the Salvatore, all of them were against her going, but let her go since it was a precious memory for Leslie. If I remember right, all of her family was busy that day one way or another, that's why none of them accompanied her during the trip. Even so, they prepared many of their knights and also asked Konrad so that she would have enough protection. They probably didn't expect her to purposely go and let herself be left alone or get upset with the knights.
The knights are servants of her family, so it's not like they can go against her and her orders.
If people want to blame anyone, it should be Leslie for her actions, and even so she shouldn't be because she thought it was a person she could trust and was grateful to.

Contributor
Oh, those guys are fucked. They are about to be the victims of the biggest ass-whooping that country has ever had the possibility of witnessing. And that is the nice way of saying it.

Dex-chan lover
The restaurant lady probably was only told to put the bracelet on her. Almost none of the normal people knwo about her shadow powers, and as a maid she was kicked out before Leslie obtained them.

I am glad this complete waste of a mini-plot has ended. Hopefully the Salvatores will use this to eradicate the Sperados.

Dex-chan lover
@TheGodEmperor
Probably I will just finish this season and that it. To be honest, I don't like it when a story is dragged beyond the original plot just to extend the length of a series.

I don't see it. Ok she will be really powerful, but powerful enough to fight all forces of the country? I can understand that if the country was in losing war they will let it slide but now? Why? It's not like only Sperado has magic.
The public opinion will see them as child murders with a shady past. They clearly disrespect the king, they don't have any money and the head of the family is a moron. There is nothing to be gain for the royal family. Also, of course, Laslie's family won't be ok with any of that so they risk antagonizing the second most important family or even a civil war.

@Oukishi
Yea, I get that, but the sudden flip was too sudden. It's like on a one page she is like BURN THE CHILD! BURN! and on the second Wellllll..... Maybe not, I am bored, just save my kid instead ok?

Users who are viewing this thread