The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 58

Thx, but quite short. I mean this chapter didn't give much new info. Waiting for some new developments)))

Wow this idiotic Marquis really thinks that burning a child will "cure" their illness. As if anyone would believe that. He can't die yet, he needs to suffer the way Leslie suffered in his hands.

Even though Leslie doesn't learn from her experiences, at least she knows how to take responsibility.

Dex-chan lover
@shiirosagi Nah, he should be executed immediately. There's no benefit from keeping him alive, in suffering or otherwise. Who knows, if he's kept alive, some bastard might appear and save him. Also, it most certainly wouldn't suit Leslie's personality to see someone tortured. It's best if she's not told nobles practice such punishments.

@Binary10011 Indeed. Perhaps she actually will learn now, after seeing that the knights will suffer from her poor choices. Even if she doesn't care about what happens to her personally, she does care about other people's wellbeing and fates.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kaarme I certainly hope so. It very pissed me off when she scolded them just because they were doing their job.

Thank you for the chapter.
I'm kinda disappointed with these past chapters. The villain is dumb AF, there's nothing much going on.

And I'm kind of sick of this story begging for sympathy point for Leslie. Yes I got it she had it hard and still does. Boohoo. Sorry if I appear a bit cranky lol I dislike that kind of trope with passion.

It just feels like a weird power play to me > we're good so all bad people are bad and stupid and will have it coming.
I'm feeling sorry towrds the sperado, the author doesn't give them much substance to work with lol

Fed-Kun's army
It's true that it was 100% her fault. Sure she is a child but punishing knights who follow her orders is stupid. Knights obey the noble. That's it. It's not like they saw a bullet flying her way and they ran away. She even scolded them so they would leave!

Wowww the duchess is so badass! And wtf Marquess Sperado is so dumb, well at least now they're caught red-handed, I'm just so done with his stupid attempts to kill Leslie. Poor knights got scolded, I feel bad for them bc it was emphasized that Leslie insisted for them to leave, but at least Leslie knows she was wrong, hope she makes better choices in the future and develops into a better character/not pitiful anymore, she has experienced so much trauma at this point.

Dex-chan lover
@Akera93

Naw, the knights actually follow the orders of Leslie's parents. Not her. They disobeyed a command from the head of the noble household on the whims of a child. Also, they were just training, more or less. It's like when you fuck up so you gotta run laps. Not that serious.

Fed-Kun's army
Am I am the only one who thinks Leslie is dumb?

I mean she lived in a place where everyone was her enemy so obvius she would be very defensive about everyone...But now? I"M A SPERADO SO NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO ME!

Her guard dropped to a point where she is just plain stupid...

Ohhhhh.. My tears! Oh my tears! 😭
If not for the duchess, their plan were probably not ingenious but its actually solid. She could have really died there! 😱😱😱

Fed-Kun's army
@zDarkness the thing is shes just a kid. she seems to know better because of the abuse she went through but shes still a kid no matter what and not meant to know when a maid who helped u years ago would suddenly try to kill u bc of her child
i get what u mean but essentially u have to also realize none of this is her fault and children- no anybody isnt supposed to be prepared and on defense for this.
the maid was the only one who tried caring for leslie when leslie was being beat and the maid took advantage of this to exploit leslie

Users who are viewing this thread