The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 58

Okay, Konrad, you're starting to grow on me now....you better grow up into a Bethrion level hunk okay.

I feel the manhwa started out with Leslie making some very intelligent moves and then just acting cute for the camera. I do understand that she has been studying the entire time but didn't she find the handkerchief at all suspicious?

She's an angel in human flesh. Damn this chap makes me sad 😭. Hope the Sperado family is killed, except Leslie and that uncle of course.

Finally this arc with the sperados is finished. I think because she became too comfortable with the salvatores she didnt see the danger but even then it was a bit annoying how she feel for their scheme so easily.

Glad to see the let's-trust-Amroa-arc is over. It wasn't well done, too much reasoning of the characters was based on implied stuff or nonsensical altogether. Knights leaving her alone like that should not have happened, regardless of Leslie's actions. Not with Knights of one of the highest noble houses, meaning highly trained and aware of the possible dangers at that.

But essentially, I'm just glad people will stop being jerks. Seriously, while Leslie obviously let her guard down, she is a heavily abused child that's still growing, in character as well. Her making mistakes makes her realistic and seem like the age she is, trauma or not.

And can I just mention how awesome Konrad was here? So brutal. Good boy.

Group Leader
Been so long since I read so can't basically remember jack shit. But I agree, this arc is quite boring. Let's show how awesome Leslie is in the test asap.

Users who are viewing this thread