The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
Even if she apologies to them I feel like the father would only scold them worse because she did that, unless she asks him not to

Dex-chan lover
I know leslie. This punishment doesn't suit them. They have to be hugging each other

Dex-chan lover
are we back to fluff? I've been holding last chapters
edit- nevermind, I caught up.
good thing I had been holding out.

Whoa.
O_O
Don't make Konrad angry.
You wouldn't like him when he's angry....

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh.

Leslie is still the sweetest girl. It's downright bizarre she shares genes with those things.

I find Leslie’s character very annoying lately. The soldiers are being punished because of the tantrum she threw herself when they were simply trying to protect her. I don’t know, it’s bit irritating to see the soldiers suffering while she is resting in her chambers.

@SilentReaders uhh, if you skipped some dialogues, then that'd make sense. But she literally passed out for 2 days. She even apologized at the end because she realized it was her mistake, not theirs.

Everyone should stop coddling her. She is family now isn't she? Scold her properly and stop saying it wasn't her fault. It was and it's okay - we all make mistakes, children of course included, and that's why they should be scolded smh

I feel bad for the soldiers, yea Leslie has to apologize... the entire accident literally happened because of her.

This arc so far is dissapointing, because Leslie (again) falls into Sperado's scheme like an idiot and always got saved by someone else, let us see her power for once or let her do something cool, not again being stupid and saved.

Contributor
I have a bad memory so I may have just completely forgotten something, but how did Konrad become a duke? His dad is still around doing business and being a jerk and he himself seems to be pretty young still so it seems strange for him to have inherited to the title already unless there's something I missed.

So is she not wearing the “bracelet” anymore? I’ve looked far ahead this chapter and it seems there’s no indication of where the bracelet has gone to.

Double-page supporter
If this doesn't lead to the Marquise buttface and his family to be executed, you gotta wonder just how shitty the nation is.

Dex-chan lover
@HalcyonSummer I presume that someone noticed that the bracelet was fucking weird and took it off for her, or maybe the red-haired lady woke up first and told them what it was and people removed it?

Users who are viewing this thread