The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 75

D2

Thanks hopefully this means some more chapters released. Ignore all the haters that will follow.

2 months since last update... so it's free real estate?

Thanks for the chapter nonetheless~

Group Leader
@D2 Hahaha, I'm expecting that.

Anyway, this is the only chapter I will be releasing since I managed to get free raw for it from kakao.
I have 0 intention to continue any licensed project, but I'm aware that tapas isn't available to many people (me included).
If anyone wants to continue this but has no idea about the raw, you can get it from KAKAO Indonesia. You still need an account to unlock it though. I can provide the next chapter's raw if needed. If someone really wants a KR raw, you will need to wait until I get my next free unlock token ^^'

Thank you for the chapter! I noticed the raws were at ~94 now, but it looks like no one is translating this anymore...

(Probably because Leslie's old family really needs to go die in a hole and no one wants to stick around to translate until they do)

seems like the future doesn't look bright for this scanlation...? 😭 but thanks for the release anyway :)

Thank you for this chapter
I know the note said it was a one off but this chapter helped me feel better about where I was ending off reading the series
At some point I'll try to continue reading it through the proper channels but for now I'm content with this

Thank you also to the scanalation groups who have worked on this

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, I got my hopes up that someone had decided to pick this up.

Thank you for translating this chapter! It's a really interesting story, I hope I'll get to read all of it one day.

Dex-chan lover
wait, there's an Indonesian translation? where can I get it?

Fed-Kun's army
YYYYYEEEAAHHH you did great work on Beatrice and im so excited we get a sensable translation for this since your picking it up, on other sites theres a translation team that just google translates it and does a bad job of it so im glad your picking it up

It's a shame we'll not have the next one but thank you for your hardwork nonetheless !
I hope someone will continue since Tapas is very far behind...

She will understand right ?? That there is a problem with becoming the Arabella (since her sister is recommending her.) Plz understand 🥺.

Users who are viewing this thread