The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess

Dex-chan lover
Look I like this series but watching the actual trial is the most boring shit.

i don't care enough to see asshole get his comeuppance can we do literally anything else other then watch people be boring?

Double-page supporter
The trick used to weaken the MC's testimony was weaker than what I thought

I hope leslie will be able to reconnect with her lost uncle as well.. Since he suffered just like her

Aggregator gang
Oh boy a cliffhanger and the translations are behind, what to do! *rereads for the tenth time*

MAAAMMAAAAA!!! LETS GO, SAY IT TO THE MOUNTAIN TOPS. IM LESLIE SALVATORE!

Hehe. I'm too hyped. I wonder where the book will head now that the major conflict is partially over although I'm quite certain it won't be let go that easily.

wohooo!!! yes!! she's finally a Salvatore!! and the shitty Sperado is now doomed!!! mwahahahaha!!!! 😈

now i wanna know why
his father slapped his face on the raws and why is his hand trembling did he absorbed leslie’s pain

Sperado guy is probably going to do something drastic with those chains he created. I fear what might happen to poor Leslie even with the trial behind her.

Review: Just 🤩 wow never have I read this kind of a manwha/manga before. Truly worth the read and the Perfect rating of 10/10.

I love this series, after every update I just can't wait for more >.<
I want to know what the shitty priest did to her!

Fuuuhh that was one intense trial! My heart was beating so fast while reading the scene 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread