The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess

Of course, all your financial and engagement problems are going to be solved by burning Leslie, genius!

I love stupid people. Well. Someone is going to crash and burn. Since Leslie is part of the Duchess's family, which out ranks hers, she's just going to FUBAR herself. And I'm okay with that. Which brother is going to F up her life? Any bets?

Can I just say that if they come remotely close to succeeding I will just stop reading this because that’d be just absolute bull. There’s no way that useless sperado family can touch a single hair on leslie’s Head

Hmm, so burning her to death didn't work the first two times, how shall we ever solve this dilemma. I know let us try burning her to death for a third time! Genius!

How is that going to solve YOUR problem? You think you can get the power she has when the power saves her in the first place? Y'all are outta pocket for this one

Dex-chan lover
I thought we were done with this crap 🙄
Yet here we go again, possible another arc with these shitty characters 😩
Why can't I have my diabetes and must suffer food poisoning? 😞

Dex-chan lover
I...am flabbergasted...to see main antagonists who are THAT stupid, and so willing to continuously bang their heads against the proverbial brick wall.

@Alciel
I love stupid people. Well. Someone is going to crash and burn. Since Leslie is part of the Duchess's family, which out ranks hers, she's just going to FUBAR herself. And I'm okay with that. Which brother is going to F up her life? Any bets?
I don't think it will be the brothers but rather Mommy Duchess who will do the deed.

you know... up to 2 chapters ago i kinda wanted to give the sister a chance to redeem herself since it is actualy true that if she didn't call the knights (yeah she did it for herself tho) Leslye would have actualy died in the carriage
but now i guess she doesn't deserve that chance anymore

Dex-chan lover
Leslie being the cutest marshmallow ever doesn’t mean that father daughter duo needs to turn her into smore damnit...

I hope leslie has a twisted/creepy side to her, that would make her more interesting rather than just being cute. She did show creepy signs, like how she talked to the dead kids through her darkness but... lately, she has just been boringly cute in all honesty, at least to me.

The father and sister are boring, as someone said below I don't want another arc with them in it. The only possibly interesting spin is that the Empress via the Prince is using them as a catspaw to cause trouble for the Salvatores. But honestly they're just fucking boring at this point.

Edit: Corrected Emperor to Empress

Users who are viewing this thread