The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
I love this family!!!
And I can totally see that goofy, friendly bear man suddenly being quite unfriendly to enemies, lol.

Dex-chan lover
I love her new family.

Well technically they're her only family, the other ones may have biologically made her but they can go drop dead for all I care.

The interactions with her true family makes me heart swell with joy. ;-;

Dex-chan lover
I LOVE DAD AND MOM. WHAT A GREAT COUPLE. RESPECT FAMILY JUICE.

well, through many noves, most cases of warm family are military house, the literature noble always have ill mind

Little Beth: blah blah blah fuqing massacre
Duchess Salvatore: Σ(゜ロ゜;)

And the husband doesn’t learn😂😂😂 I wonder how he’ll do this time. Will he be more careful around Leslie (b/c she’s so cute, or will he forget and spout foul language?

@undercurses Nah, your first guess is correct. Ruenti is a redhead, though that's where the resemblance ends (well, and the height and eyes thing which they all share)

Aggregator gang
Anyone else notice Leslie kick her little feet as Bethrion fed her at the end of page 13? She's way too goddamn adorable for her own good. Her cuteness is gonna f*cking massacre me, help!

Thanks so much for the update. Double updates yaaaaass perks up my mood by a huge gap especially since im rather feeling unmotivated lately

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, Leslie is going to be the daughter of a superhuman warrior house from now on-not to mention a previously son-only family. I personally find the prospect of her expanding her vocabulary accordingly to be adorable. Even if she can't snap a man's arm like a twig with sheer power when she grows up, I hope she'll learn the martial arts to do it anyway with the power of joints.

And even that aside, it's kinda nice seeing Leslie act her age. She's a smart girl because she had to be, and the fact that she doesn't have to in this household is a good sign to me.

Poor Bear Daddy, getting thrown out like a naughty cat. In more ways than one, Leslie gained a powerful ally. He has already adopted her in his heart and already has the urge to rampage on her behalf. She's what, the size of his forearm? I bet it'll look amazing if we ever got around to Sai doing that dad thing where your daughter rides on your shoulders.
I'm not sure which one of the couple won the other over, but I totally want to see that love story.

Beth looks like a dependable oppa. The difference between his and leslie's hand is ridiculous. The father's introduction made this chapter much more humourous than the others.

Again I state that I LOVE these peoples family.
The wife is a motherly badass, the Father is an adorable idiot, and the son is a dependable stoic Knight.
Not to mention the staff of the mansion are all amazing as well.
Hopefully the Chef doesn't die of Diabetes~

Thanks for the read.

Users who are viewing this thread