The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 53

Maid maxed out Kindness and Loyalty I see. Hope they save her baby and take her in next chapter

I trust this maid, she's doing her best to protect Leslie because she's most likely blackmailed to do all this. Sharing the same sentiments as others, I hope her baby will be safe from any harm and can live a better life after all these Sperado shitstorm pass by.

Hmm why do I feel danger will befall upon our cute Leslie? I hope the ex-maid is really a good person

I have a bad feeling her baby is being held hostage already, and that's why she approached leslie, but she's still a decent person so she's trying to warn her indirectly by saying she has to be well guarded. I hope everything turns out okay

I was about 2 comment about the maid's baby might be taken as hostage, haha i see everyone is of the same mind. Burn the sperados!! 😈

Dex-chan lover
@Kardelune yeah that kinda seems obvious, but is fine. I just wonder if her husband died because of the marquess.

If she is basically saying bring protection she could have gone with the less problematic of bring your brothers to let them try something new.

Dex-chan lover
A detail everyone seems to have missed is the maid making sure the Duchess knows exactly where Leslie is going. She's stacking the deck as much in Leslie's favour as she's able to.

I'm so mad after seeing the next chapters in the spanish translation

Zm

Aah I see the plan. It's disgusting and downright despicable but I see it

I'm trying really hard not to spoil myself, but the gazebo must be to sacrifice Leslei right? I wonder what exactly their plan is.

Dex-chan lover
There's no way she's willingly helping the sperado trash I hope they get caught again and executed this time

Dex-chan lover
@codydub03

The Emperor may help out, but the Empress still despises the Salvatore family and the Crown Prince is still in love with Eli. And he still refused to help in any manner during the trial, even though we know he's biased towards the Salvatores.

Users who are viewing this thread