The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 67

Fed-Kun's army
The queen dowager gave her advice about using people as convinent and yet she can't realise that she is being 'used' the same way.. Talk about being a mindless idiot

Unlike many other comments, i kinda like it. She evolves! She isn't smarter, sure, but it's still better than "O-ho-ho" noble lady that she was.

Dex-chan lover
Lol the queen practically told Eli right in the face that she's gonna use her later and yet she, a fool, doesn't even realize her fate as a tool.

Wow those snakes leave me speechless..

Anyway, thanks for the update!

The queen is probably having a good laugh by now. There is also no way the dad showed up there by coincidence.

I momentarily thought she was just going to....let/help the duke die and I got kind of excited but no, just going to keep kicking this dead horse. These villains deserve each other, but I don't know what we did to deserve them XD

Dex-chan lover
In the end he was free. She was not. It's not the bitches fault, if he couldn't get back on the feet.

little did that dumb blond bitch know, the empress was actually talking about her.
sigh karma will do her magical work anyways so.... sooner or later y'all. Just be patient

Eli is dumb, because she has been taught to be dumb her entire life.

Her father and mother manipulated her to be what she is now, and now the Dowager is still doing i. She was only a teen girl, the emperor should have put her with someone who would actually teach her how to be a proper and decent person.

Well... you know... cockroaches are really hard to kill...
Some people seem to inherit this trait... along with being... a pain to deal with.

The duchess was pretty back then.
watermark-20200805081608_f5133355514eb49592bdc9fccf486fc0_nmh6.jpg

Edited1:
Just want to add sth
(((What I mean is she was pretty and cute back then. She must looked like war goddess. No wonder why Papa bear felt in love))))

@Not-Teraos @teddyhunter Wasn't there this theory or standard that dictates only the smartest or strongest survive. Where the dumb would eventually screw themselves into being unable to reproduce, thus saving the gene pool?

Users who are viewing this thread