The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 67

Dex-chan lover
Daddy must be proud of how his dear daughter is turning out exactly like himself.

you people asking for better villains than the Sperados dont even realise there is a stronger villain right in front of you smh

Dex-chan lover
I'm kind of ready for a Separdo redemption arc...or at least an indication of where the story is going with them.

TBH I'm OKAY with the Separdos as villains since it's a nice contrast to series where the opposition and conflict arbitrarily evaporates and the series transitions to slice of life and fluff almost exclusively. The Seps are Leslie's family and the primary catalyst behind the premise of the series (including Leslie's weird powers). I just hope the story can eventually do their fucked up family dynamic some additional justice.

Double-page supporter
Why does it feel like the Queen Dowager will be an equally disappointing villain like the Sperados?

Contributor
Kinda sad to see Eli being used like that, the empress just want to make her the winner to get the powerful curse without hurting herself.

So if Eli win (maybe she will ?), she will not live for a long time.

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine being that stupid... I have no pity for Eli, she deserves what she will get from Dowager.

Never thought I'd pity Elli, she so blind that she doesn't see that the Empress' word also apply to her.
But this the bed she and her family made, so they have to lie on it.

Dear author,

I beg you, if you find it in your heart, if you have any mercy for your readers KILL THE SPERADOS!!!

Contributor
haha holy shit, I thought daddy was hiding plotting something. Turns out he's just a beggar with a vicious cough now.

Shittiest villains ever.

Aggregator gang
Shitty villain indeed. Well they abused their own family member and tried to kill her, so there will be no redemption arc here.

Dex-chan lover
So, question. Who gave the queen information on something so confidential that, maybe, three or four people know about it?

It wasn't widely talked about, only a select few servants would know. I, also, doubt they'd know it's "a contract".

This is honestly the first time i've seen a villain so utterly repulsive to the point of having no redeeming quality whatsoever. I mean, she tried to kill her own sister on multiple occasions and when she's finally caught for doing said shitty things, not only does she not reflect and repent on her past mistakes, but also have the audacity to resent the very person she tormented.

Dex-chan lover
Just how delusional and stupid are they? They getting stupider and crazier it's kinda amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread