The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Ch. 9

Long-strip supporter
DEAR LOARD BLESS YOUR SOULS
Thank you for a properly translated chapter, like 5x better.
Especially the part where she tells him to be prepared to kill her, the previous group completely destroyed that part.

@zano187 Right? I expected the whispered words to be something along "In the future please kill me." But the other translation completely broke my expectations and it didn't make sense that he would react that strongly to a promise to do as a knight does, chop the heads of the enemies. This tl made so much more sense and I didn't get lost.

I finally understand it! I was very confused with the other scans. But both scanlation team did a good job. Thank you for the hard work!

omg omg THANKUUUUUUUUU 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
i was p upset w the other translation - esp w what pryde told arthur in the end.... like nooo!! pryde isn't take kind of person to say that smmfhghhh
this chapter saves me, so again - THANKU!! 😭😍😍😍😍

Goddamn the quality of translation is insane. Thanks for the chapter ! I hope the other teams did not feel ridiculed, but instead want to improve further to reach this level. Anyway, looking forward to the next one !!

wait what!!!!! it is me or i got deja vu for a moment . i clearly already read this chapter days ago or weeks to say??? maybe the translation group just repost it...

EDIT: ohh they re translate it..ok

this is a much better version than the one scanlated by A Parody Scan. It's kinda ironic since I really like many of their manhwa scanlation. I guess they just do better with Manhwa than Manga.

@Klauthzer0
...makes me want to rewrite all the dialogue in order to remove the isekai.
The story is very good but the fear she has of becoming an "enemy of the kingdom" makes no sense al all since she is a completely different person. Without the isekai it would make a lot more sense.
Yes. Exactly. THANK YOU!
This seriese would be so much fucking better without the isekai crap. It doesn't need it at all.
They have a freaking prophesy system that negates all need for her to have come from another world. And having seen her fate and being able to save her family should be more than enough reason for her to not go insane.
Then, now understanding the consequences of her actions like firing her maids, both her actions and words would change dramatically. And fearing the hellish fiend she has the potential to become, she could still say these things to her brother and knight out of fear she may turn into a monster should something unforeseen happen to her family again.
Being an isekai has done nothing for this series except add irrational fears and make her transition into a good person a boring experience that can be brushed aside.

Aggregator gang
Thank you so much for this ❤❤❤
Please please continue translating the series, i beg you!

The isekai part is important in the sense that it changes her character to be different from who she was originally. Regardless of the prophecy system Pryde would have still been the same monster because that's just how her personality is. If anything all that would have changed is that she would have gotten rid of her enemies sooner and had a stronger grip on the people around her seeing as how we know she could already foresee the future from those flashbacks of the original timeline. Her constantly fearing that she may become an enemy of the kingdom in the future is her worrying that the whole isekai thing will eventually correct the fate to how it originally was or that some other external force will change who she is later down the line (for example maybe the original Pryde personality).

This is the most convincing case of "MC is surrounded by doting capture targets but doesn't believe them"--her fear is much more palpable, imo. Thanks for the translation!

Honestly this reads less like an isekai and more like someone who's dealing poorly with extreme intrusive thoughts lol, and I'm sure it's purely through coincidence. Still cool to see OCD represented even if it's accidentally.

@monoreposo
Isekai was a mistake.
I agree with what you say even though I have my own idea of ​​how "her powers" should work.

First of all she shouldn't have the power to see the future, in fact she doesn't have it.
One day she just saw her whole future and thinking that this is how prophecies work, she hates herself for what she will do and tries to avoid it. But not understanding why she will become evil, she is afraid of turning into that monster.
I could explain more but a poem would come out, I might as well write it myself

Users who are viewing this thread