The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Group Leader
Wow, that was a switch. Even I would be like what the fuck if I was in his situation.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Interesting that plot structure-wise,
the manga is also incorporating Stayle's POV chapters into the current flow of events. I recall the WN being quite fond of POV rehash chapters, where author would recap the arc in question but from the other character's POV to see what they thought of the situation and Prydes's actions.

Reactions: le3
Aaaa thank you for this chapter!! I really love Stayle’s expressions...and damn that moment where Pryde is reflecting how old her made him kill his mother...D: kinda didn’t expect that. That was an intense page.

Dex-chan lover
yay, more of this :) I sure enjoy this premise and how it's going so far. I wish the queen would show up and give some time for Pryde :(

@Syanalassa We will know more about the mother once we reached her POV chapter. In the WN if I didn't misunderstood mtl
the reason for her neglect his because she saw the future of original Pryde being a horrible queen so she kinda gave up and focused on her second daughter. Her father, the King didn't like that and kinda spoiled her. The reason she ended becoming queen anyway in the original game was because after her husband's sudden death, the queen had pretty much loss her will to do anything so the other bureaucrats just put Pryde up as the heir since she inherited her mother's ability. Though with Pryde's new change in attitude, the queen no longer saw the bad future anymore and this made her wrecked with guilt as she knows she has been a horrible mother. As they say, "One often meets their destiny on the road they take to prevent it.".

I don't know why I didn't expect this to be an isekai before I clicked on it, but I like it. It reminds me of HameFla, except not a comedy.

Dex-chan lover
> 7 years old
>"I will protect you"
lmao sure. that kid would be wiping his boogies on her dress like "onee-san onee-san I farted haha"

Aggregator gang
That Prime Minister is...currently the most likely candidate to play the role of antagonist in this version of events.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda weird behavior from the MC. She is an otome-isekai girl, yet her self-loathing is befitting the stories where the villain character dies and returns several years back into the past.

Dex-chan lover
@Loksel
The Prime Minister will be the main focus of a later arc, but that won't be until Chp 61.

thank you for the chapter!!

when she told him to kill her ir she became a terrible queen... omg ;;;

Users who are viewing this thread