The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Loli Evil Pride is kinda Hot. She really has the beauty of a real villainess.

@Reimos It seems like the precognition is mixing with the memories of the game to produce lifelike visions and she feels like she actually did/will do these things. It's not surprising that it's hitting her pretty hard, especially at that age.

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of another character also called Princess Pride. Both were legitimately awful until they turned their lives around

https://megaman.fandom.com/wiki/Princess_Pride

Fed-Kun's army
This is so dark. It’s genuinely so gripping how the sinister memories of in-game Pryde creates such a huge psychological impact on her. I feel like the possibility of becoming so cruel terrifies Pryde more than anything, like when you stand at a high place and look down the call of the void kinda compels you to jump -she’s so guilty and paranoid because she KNOWS what she’s capable of? Jeezzzz this manga is so interesting!

Group Leader
OG Pryde caring for Stayle kinda felt like an extreme case of tsundere-ism but then she made him kill his mother so nvm I guess

@Next_order
can you tell me how they're relationship will evolve? will pryde and the mother have a good relationship or will it be more like "i don't hate you but i also don't care about you"?

Fed-Kun's army
the real Pryde made him kill his mother ?! how cruel can she be ! she is a child !

I just want to know about Tiara , 2nd princess, is she good or two-face heroine?

Legit teared up - she's so afraid of being that version of herself 😭

Dex-chan lover
What can I do to help you, Stayle?
I don't know, how about just use your authority to let him see his mother, maybe? Of course, I'm sure the lowest of guards within the castle have all the authority to override your command.

@Next_order Wait, so her mother
saw her future, and decided to act in a way to ensure that future happens the way she saw it? What's she? A genius?

The guilt she has for things that not exactly her fault but actually the original Pryde's fault in the alternate timeline, the emotional burdens and shackles could be really tough to get over. Good that everything's gonna be better now that MC is taking over.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update ❤️
Wow Pryde was evil, I understand crying about it when you've finally met the person and you know the pain they could have gone through

Bruuuh, this chapter got me crying in the middle of the night😔🤚

bruh how did i just start crying in the freaking third chapter? im looking forward to the development of a sincere relationship between them. thanks for the upload!

Dex-chan lover
Most isekai otome protagonists only care about their own lives. Bakarina, as much as she's adorable, and all the others treat it such that their life is the most precious thing there is. Which to be fair, self preservation is important.

This girl went ahead and decided that the people here are more important than her own. That's something beautifully painful.

Users who are viewing this thread