The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

oh man. I supposed the original Pryde was so heart broken from the lost of her parents and couldn't stand that only her "brother" still have a living parent out there.

yeah.. reading this again gets my heart beating so fast, horrified by how this young girl could be so cruel, vicious and psychotic.. to find amusement in such sickening and evil deeds.. f*ck shes one crazy b*tch!😖 a true villainess

have a wild theory the minister or some thing possessed original pryde after her parents deaths like they cause the deaths and when og pryde was venerable they sweep in and make her be crule. I mean it's kind of sus she remembers every thing before her parents death in 1st person and everything after in 3rd maybe that is just my hopes no version of pryde would be that cruel without supernatural interference though

Dex-chan lover
This is all supposed to be just an Otome game?? I thought that was just reverse harem lovey dovey story with males instead of girls as target, how much lore is in this thing.

If the girl with the "power" to see the future warns you to kill her if she becomes a bad queen, wouldn't you think to take that seriously, no matter how gentle and kind she currently is?

Fed-Kun's army
Damn OG Pryde was a true Villainess. Like that's evil, no doubt about it. I'm almost proud lol, a lot of otome isekai villainesses feel more like minor antagonists.

Double-page supporter
No wonder she tells everybody to keep a gun to her head. Seeing a real monster each time you look into the mirror can keep anyone awake at night.

Some may say she is overdoing it, but knowing now what she already knew really puts things into perspective.

Dex-chan lover
Aw his mam is so pretty, glad she wasn't murdered by her own son this time. UwU

maybe it's just me but, i teared up lmao pryde is still a kid so all those moments that she's recalled are still terrible :((

Dex-chan lover
7 years old
"I will protect you"
lmao sure. that kid would be wiping his boogies on her dress like "onee-san onee-san I farted haha"
Dunno man, remember in kindergarten instead annoying girls with the rest of the guys, stood up to the brats which in turn made me play with the them and actually was more fun all around.
Remember quite well once two pulling me almost a part because one wish to play "fixing dinner" and another run around the playground, resulting in dislocated shoulder... fun times.

Depends on how you were raised, I guess...

Contributor
Yeah. Rereading this, i remember why i dropped it.
Because these type of story with the MC knowing everything that will happen is extremely boring or cringe most of the time.

Dex-chan lover
Once Stayle masters his teleportation skill, maybe he can teleport so that the viruses inside his body are not teleported with him but are left behind. That would make recovering from diseases quite fast.

Dex-chan lover
So why can't fmc let ML (I assume he's the ML cause he has the same kinda backstory of only really having 1 parent in their life) just meet with his mom? Surely as a princess she has that ability if she's so concerned for the kid? Also it keeps switching with FMC behaving like an adult and a child (I'm guessing this maybe due to her being her villainess self until she got her memories at 8) but it feels so disjointed as a character.

Also if ML can teleport why can't he just teleport to his mom? If their are limitations we need to know these otherwise these kinds of questions get asked.

Users who are viewing this thread