The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Double-page supporter
Here we go again the fainting inducing dreaded "COLD"
But seriously is possible that all these authors (and the adaption curators) doesn't know a single mild disease that isn't "cold"?

Wowwwww that's just messed up. No wonder the comment section exploded.

Btw, there's a similar back story in
Lady to Queen

Dex-chan lover
Lol, so if you join the regent's, the younger brother's and the protagonist's names you get besto stayle pryde, or best style pride xD

Double-page supporter
@Diamondmya25
symptoms of the commond cold weren't more severe in the past, then now. Maybe there may have been more complications then now, but dones't seem the case

Tf, she ordered him to kill his own mother?!

That's f*cked up, that self of her definitely deserved to die miserably in the original story

Dex-chan lover
Well. If the princess was a little more clever, this would be my absolute favorite story on mangadex! She's just too darned much of an emotional wreck for me to like the FL MC, but on the other hand this is the most detailed story on a reincarnation ever. Most of the time the previous person just gets glossed over into nonexistence.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, the OG princess was a psycho bitch. Telling a kid to kill his own mom fucking yikes.

Fed-Kun's army
Whoa that was unexpected. Thought is just another run of the mill prime isekai.

i want to ask. can't the mother come to palace as a maid or worker? i mean, although she's a commoner but there might be tasks that she can do. why not let her also live in the palace. also FUCK YOU original pryde.

Fed-Kun's army
Is this the first time that the villainess is actually villainous? I get why she can't stand to see herself in a mirror, that original Pryde is one of the most cruel character in an isekai. Deceiving a kid to sign a slave contract and than force him to kill his mother... and she was only 8... damn.

In most of other otome isekai, the original villainess is someone who badmouth a girl, bully her, but this Pryde could give most of those villainess a run for their money.

I cried a little at that promise to kill her.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn that truly was an evil child asking a son to kill his own mother.
No wonder MC cannot bear to see her reflection.

Holy crap, the original Pryde is such a psychopath. Was the death of her father and mother really so much that Pryde would go and become such a horrible person at such a young age? Either way, that's just disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread