The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

aaaah thank you for the chapter!! I hope....Pryde and her sister and mother will get along....a shame that Gilbert is turning out to be a jerk, thought he'd be a cool dude when he was first introduced. :(

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if Gilbert is one of those yandere guys that can't stand others being close to the person he "loves" so he'd rather smear her reputation and make her lonely so she can be only "his" or maybe he is just after the throne or something

Aggregator gang
I hope Tiara will be a nice cute kid. Hope she's not reincarnated, or if she is, she won't immediately try to antagonize Pryde.

Thanks for translating! As someone who hasn't read the web novel I think your transation of the eavesdropping scene was perfectly understandable; and overall your translations for this manga have been quite excellent.

Dex-chan lover
I gotta be honest I really don't like the parents in this series.

Ty for the translation.

I had to go check what their ages were.

So like... Its just kind of gross knowing her mum gave birth to her and almost immediately decided she needed a spare instead of trying to guide her child to be a kind and wise ruler. And then raised her sister in secret. Of course a kid that's been spoiled rotten by her father, had the highest authority and been possibly scorned and neglected by her mother would grow up badly...?

Like she literally must've had a vision or something of what she'd grow up to be while pryde was still a baby, tried for a new baby around when she was 1 or so, gave birth to her sister when pryde was 2 and then..?? Like what was the point of isolating both sisters from each other and giving up on a child essentially as soon as they're born? It's just so damn gross I can't get over it

Supporter
@Akera93 I had the feeling he might also have been transported there and is trying to forward the plot as it would be intended with Pryde being the villainess.

Group Leader
@riflow

I mean even if her mother did ignore her and her father raised her by spoiling her, having a kid kill his mother is absolutely psychotic and cant be blamed on bad paretining alone. At that point theres something wrong with the kid from the inside

"Oh mommy Ignored me therefore I will become a sadistic bith and take absoloute glee in torturing others"

It seems like og pryde was pure evil. At least if we dont get another twist out of nowhere

But I do think that gilbert might have had a hand in making her pure evil. Snakey ass how

Dex-chan lover
@theilikepie it's probably a mix of the two tbh, considering how many stories there are where someone interrupts a budding sociopath/psychopath/serial killer and manages to at least make them... Not quite as murderous.

But yeah no I'm just stuck in the whole basically abandoning a child from birth part. Maybe I'm taking these less than ideal parental set ups too seriously in these series.

Lan

Dex-chan lover
Basically from what I can remember the Queen spoiled Pryne but then she had a vision that she would grow up to be an evil person and a shit Queen so tried to distance herself from her Daughter which led to the Prince Consort also considerably spoiling her

Users who are viewing this thread