The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Original Pryde is basically Azula: neglected by the mother in favor of the other sibling, ending up quite psychopathic

The mother is the worst. You don't just give up on your own child like that wtf. And then dote on the other child??? Gross

@Lan yeah the queen really failed as a mother for Pryde
I still get mad when I think about how the queen just decided that her not even two year old daughter was a lost cause and chose to just never interact with her again

I wonder if in this one the original heroine became twisted cuz someone took over her body (like in many of the other stories) .
I have a feeling that someone aside from MC also knows the plot...

@riflow I completely agree with you. There's no logic to what the mother did, given that we're told that she is a precog, and we saw Pryde change the future by having a single vision that saves her father. It'd be one thing if the setting was that, even if you saw the future, you couldn't stop it from playing out anyways, but that's not the case here. So we know that she could have had a vision of Pryde becoming evil...and then she just let it happen? That's a big wtf.

Also, the excuse of "oh, her sister is sickly/frail," is BS, too. As someone who has worked as a caretaker before, one of the most maddening aspects is that there's simply little you can do. She's the queen, not Tiara's doctor nor her nurse. Even then, you don't see doctors and nurses in a patient's room 24/7. No, once they've eaten, taken their medicine, been washed, etc., there's nothing else you can do to help them. While being by her side is great, it's unrealistic to expect for the queen to solely be by her side to the point of not seeing her other daughter in however many months or however long it's been. Also, since Tiara is a princess, wouldn't she have a million nurses and servants to take care of her? There's absolutely no reason why the queen couldn't have spared a single day to go see Pryde, even on special events.

You could even say she's neglecting her duties as a Queen by skipping these events. It's absolutely ridiculous that she didn't bother to go when a person was added to her family registry. That'd be weird to miss as a regular person, but as a queen?? You don't even want to see what sort of person has been added to what is essentially the next line of rulers of your country? She's just a negligent and irresponsible person, period.

@theilikepie I agree that the previous Pryde was psychopathic, but I could see why she'd order Stayle to kill his mother - because she was envious of their relationship, given that her own mother basically abandoned her. Plus, I could totally see it since in the original, she lost her doting father, her one source of love and comfort, at the age of 8, neglected by her mom, replaced by her sister, barely tolerated by her servants, and gossiped and ridiculed by her subjects? Yeah, that's an easy recipe for a neurotic mess.

Major stink eye at the as advisor/brother guy who’s trash talking Pryne behind her back.

God her mom is the absolute worst. Abandoning your first daughter but spoiling rotten your second daughter? What bs. If she really had a vision of Pryne becoming a villain then she should have worked on making her a better person. Not abandon her and have another kid! Do we know if the sisters have the same fathers? I assume they don’t.

Hopefully the “heroine” is a good person and there’s no twist that reveals she’s evil. Pryne’s worked too hard to have everything ruined for her. No way Tiara couldn’t tell her mom a complete lie and her mom would buy it and punish Pryne. That’s too much power.

Thank you for translating this.

I'm really hating the queen. I need an explanation for her actions and even then I'm not sure what she's doing could even be overlooked. As a mother, having this much biased over your child to the point of not even visiting them is inconceivable without a valid reason.

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the chapter!! hope to see more soon!

can someone spoil me if Tiara is one of those BS heroine or is she actually a nice person ?

Goodness, I adore this story! The dark details, and the wholesome moments, and the relationships between everybody, I can't wait for the next chapter.

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
@calledout I don't think he has bad intentions. Probably is jealousy and he's trying to severe those two and so she remains close to him.

If there was ever a place where I wanted the "incest" ending its definitely here...

Dex-chan lover
Re. Gilbert,
you'll get his side of the story from WN Chp 51-69, which explains his backstory and how it affects his motivations and actions. But basically he's prejudiced towards Pryde's capabilities as future ruler and thinks she's unfit.

@Mira995
Tiara's a sweet girl who loves and respects her sister very much, no BS happening here.

WN still updates everyday (921 chaps and counting), although sometimes there are 2-3 days of update gaps.

Users who are viewing this thread