The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Thanks for the chapter... can i hope dor daily upload or am i asking for too much

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad pryde's sister isn't a reincarnated person or complete asshat,it's so rare in these stories to have villainess and heroine be on good terms not to mention a heroine that's a real sweet heart and not just that way because of the villainess

Thanks you for the chapter translator-san! Please take care of your health and keep up the good work!

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan She's pretty smart, I wouldn't be surprised if she came up with the idea/realization that her mother was distancing herself because she realized from her precognition that Pryde was supposed to grow up into an insane murderer, and that it wasn't a coincidence that her mother started spending more time with her immediately after she changed her ways.

😊😊😊😊😭😭😭😭I was binging from episode 1 now and I cannot oh my gosh. THE SUSPENCE IS KILLING ME. I have never been on the edge of my seat like this. I thank everyone who made it possible for me to read this. I am so greatful and i cannot wait for more. Thank you.😭😊 I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS WORK OF ART. I am litterally crying because this is so amazing. HAPPY TEARS.someone needs to "get rid of" that priminister.

Great chapter! It was missing King daddy though.....but at least it had knight daddy.

Dex-chan lover
@pokperson1000 https://mangadex.org/thread/325273/2/#post_3177238

You have to use the direct link to the image for imgur. In this case, it should be:
https://i.imgur.com/9AlCpGl.png

Dex-chan lover
She's really going to be an excellent queen. Poor Style's gonna have a heart attack for various reasons being by her side though.

Huzzah! Little sis is an actual heroine and good person.

Ahhh she gonna be so op on the next chapter I can’t wait 🤩🤩❤️

Users who are viewing this thread