The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

wow all the mum has done is talk to her more no wonder she turned into a villainess her mum never payed any attention to her

Double-page supporter
"Dont push yourself tok hard!"

She's a girl, not a floral arrangement. Im surprised no one is bitching at her for training in a dress. That's just dumb.

Thinking back on the queen. It's no wonder that the original Pryde ordered someone to kill their mom. She would have some serious mom issues.

Dex-chan lover
@Raudhbjorn : I mean, who can say anything if she just rekt the instructor while wearing it?

Also, ch 7 raw is already out, from skimming through it
As the commander was having his last thought of family moment, Pryde get teleported in and quickly proceed to defeat all the ambushers.

commander remember what she said earlier and try to reprimand her on why she is here
but Pryde just capture the dark skinned guy in the vision at the end of the chapter, and toss him to the commander while telling him "if you don't want ME to die, don't let go of this guy"
then Pryde also get closer and threaten the guy that if he doesn't want to die, use his ability, NOW.
Guy was confused at how she knows about his ability, but the rocks coming down, he used it.

Scene switch to the HQ, where Stayle reminisce about the moments before he sent Pryde over.
Obviously Stayle refused at first, but Pryde say that this is the only way to rescue the commander
And she mentioned something about not wanting to be the 'worst kind' of queen who won't save her citizens when she can.
Which reminds Stayle of her words about 'if I were to become that kind of queen' and he finally relent

while he's thinking that she might've died in the landslide, the knights reported finding this strange looking dome
at which point it crumbles down, revealing the 3 inside with Pryde happily saying "look, it's the sky"
and while the knights are celebrating finding the commander safe and sound, Pryde start giving them orders (get ability suppression thing to put on the guy, take care of the commander's wounds, etc)
The knights be like "umm, commander, who is this...?"
Commander "This is the 1st princess of our country, her highness Pryde Royale Ivy"
que "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHH!?" from everyone (the ambusher guy included)

back in HQ, the son was happy his dad survived, while Stayle is brooding how despite he swore to protect her, right now he can only send her to the battlefield alone (i.e. he's not strong enough to stand by her side)
back to the front
The guy is shouting "yo dafuq!? that's the 1st princess!? what kinda princess is that monster!?"

And as Pryde watch him be taken away, a knight come to suggest that Pryde be the first to leave the scene, since y'know she's royalty.
Pryde try to tell them to move the injured first, but he hesitated
while they're going back and forth the commander come and give her a princess carry and say that they have a LOT to talk about
Pryde was terrified at how angry he seems, but at the same time she also noticed 'oh noes, my skirt has become mini-skirt' and started to panic asking to be let down or rather for a cloth to cover herself
The commander let her down, but then looked away to suppressed a laugh, all the knights as well.

Pryde had a mental tsukkomi on how 'sure I might be a 11 years old without a sensual body, but I'm still the first princess! I've been taught a lady's manner that's why I too know this thing called shame! Should I punish them all for lese majeste!?"

The commander put his cloak on her and suggest they have proper talk once they get back to the castle and Pryde agree.

The chapter end with a casualty report.
Injured: Several of the new recruits and the knight commander.
Dead: 0

I really wish though, that sometimes this isekai trope of i want to be better in the end all fail, or at least it was smooth journey untill there's one mistake that change the course of the story.
I want to see it like noir film, where the protagonist start with a bad situation and ended up in more a worse situation.

I think that would be interesting haha

I dont forgive the queen mom she sucks and this whole thing is her fault she was her own self fulfilling prophecy like voldemort

this is one of the best villainess mangas right now. really looking forward to the next chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter made me think of more creative cheat abilities and how about an ability similar to scp 682?
In the way that if you have the ability you benefit from getting absolutely pummeled and fucked up

For anyone who is lazy the current chapter for the manga is chapter 19-23 for the wed novel check last page of the chapter for more info

Users who are viewing this thread