The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡And Stay Safe!!!

Double-page supporter
@angelicsailor
Its really not self-fulfilling prophesy though. If your kid is born a psychopath, theres not a lot you can donother than keep keep your kids away from them. This wasn't "wow my kid was changed theough the power of my love", it was "my kid's soul was replaced by that of a person from another world".

No amount of love and understanding will fix a psychopath.

Double-page supporter
@Moth @Svelandria I'm fully aware young girls can develop faster than others, i was one of them! but you guys fail to realize that pryde is a fictional character that the artist chose specifically to give cleavage to. my issue isnt that sometimes, young girls may have breasts, its that the artist made the choice to make the dress so low cut as to show cleavage

@Kuroageha @Narehate and i noticed cause i was considering making my own version of the dress. its a pretty dress! i just dont like that its a little kid wearing it

Aggregator gang
@Raudhbjorn

At this point, don't bother and just let these people stew in their own ignorance and refusal to acknowledge reason.

Happily condemning the mother while ignoring the fact that OG! Pryde enslaved Stayle and forced him to kill his own mother for her own amusement because she could.

@_idiot I dunno what I did wrong, I was doing the same thing that used to work in the past. But thanks, I'll try to pay more attention next time.

Dex-chan lover
hey the heir of a throne want to travel to a cliff, that she her self stated will collapse
surounded by enemys ...
yeah cant do that

Thanks for the translation.
I hope they can do asap for chp 7.
because ch 7 raw is already update.

Users who are viewing this thread