The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Aggregator gang
Wow, the sentences sure are long in this chapter. They talked a lot, didn't they. English is not my first language, so I might be wrong and may sound a bit nerdy lol, but I really like the word choices here since they go so well with the formalities like with the royal, Pryde, as the narrator and the knights talking to the royals etc. And the translation feels like a pro especially the military and combat terms, maybe it's just because I had to look some words up this time 😆
but still love it! Thank you so much for your effort and hard work.

Dex-chan lover
Eh....? What is she drinking? She's the next heir to the throne... there is no way she'd be allowed onto the front lines... On a side note.... why is she practicing sparring in a dress...

Aggregator gang
Absolutely impeccable translation. Rarely do these nobles actually speak the part.

Also its pure nonsense for her to go like that. I guess she out ranks everyone tho, but hopefully the bro refuses? Its a magical world but i feel like the tone would be strange if she does that.

Or is the beginning of her warrior queen title where she heads to all battle fields and murders everyone,.

Dex-chan lover
What is this bullshit plot? Foot stuck in debris? Just remove the debris dudes. Can't be that hard. 🙄

@raudhbjorn I see your point but we do not know %100 that og!pryde was actually a psychopath and the choices made by her mother could have if not been the outright cause exacerbated tendencies that she was born with again this is only speculation.

Also Psychopaths can actually be helped if it is caught early enough they can go through training with medical professionals to help them with empathy and understand why they feel the way they do and what they can do instead of acting on those urges.

The heck is this world-building?

It seems like a normal medieval fantasy with special powers, swords and knights etc.

Then it's said that the recruits are trained in swords, mounted combat and guns. Ok, maybe it's renaissance-esque fantasy, they probably have flintlocks I guess.

But the knight-commander is shown straight up wielding a modern 21st century firearm(page 19).

The fuck? Why even bother with "mounted combat" and "swords" if you have a fucking Glock or some shit?

Double-page supporter
@angelicsailor
Ah, I see where there may be a disconnect here. Very few psychopaths are violent/sadistic. Most of them are just dispassionate players of the game of life who excell at it because they're never bothered by the worries that most people have about how their actions make other people feel.

A psychopathic businessman never hesitates to shut down a division of his company that's unprofitable even though it may mean hundreds or thousands of families wind up destitute. A Psychopathic doctor usually becomes a surgeon, for whom the hesitation brought on by human emotions becomes a burden in the surgical theater. A psychopathic military officer is able to plan and execute battle strategies without even worrying about the human cost of victory.

It's the extremely rare violent/sadistic psychopath you have to worry about. These are the ones that turn into the Idi Amins and the Ed Geins of the world. Like Pryde.

We still don't really understand why some people turn out this way, instead of as a mostly harmless, useful psychopath. The best guess is extreme violent or sexual trauma during childhood, but there isn't enough data to prove it.

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123

He can't. The enemy knows he's pinned and they're not letting him move from there. The whole reason he has survived is because his subordinates are covering him and trying to hold the enemy back.
Well in more simpler terms, his foot is stuck and I don't think anybody has a shovel in this tense situation which would take God knows how long to get it out. The enemies have guns, a higher vantage point and he probably does not consider his life a higher priority than his subordinates' lives. Also remember they're not trying to fight, they're trying to retreat with as little loss as possible.

Dex-chan lover
@someone2795
It looked like only one his feet (not legs) was buried! How hard can it be to get free? Just leave your shoe alone and run. Don't they have any magic? He could also use strengthening magic.

...ok but ...This anime does a really good job of building tension... this is really good and I can’t wait to read more

Users who are viewing this thread