The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Djdhdue im obsessed with this one!!! I read the raws ahead and it’s so freaking good!!!

@Sadrobot where's the raw??? Ahhhh I keep rereading it cuz I keep getting withdrawals AAAHHHH I WANNA SEE IT EVEN IF I CAN'T READ IT PLEASE pretty please with a candy strawberry (I hate cherry and I'm wary of real strawberries cuz of worms) on top

Group Leader
This 11 year old princess has more fucking balls then anyone right now 😍 my god, I haven't fallen this hard for a MC in so long 💕

Why would the MC discourage Tiara from training the moment she expressed interest? The illogic of the vast majority of Japanese novel authors strikes again.

A true leader sends him/herself to the battlefield and risk their life to save their subordinates, not some posh motherfucker who just sit and watch while wearing the fanciest apparel they could afford

Dex-chan lover
@OP_Zed I’m saying that your comment is probably the most clever in this cesspool of stupidity. Ppl whinning that a first princess can not be sent on a battlefield. Seems like they want a spinless ruler.

@Sadrobot I mean, that's what leaders are throughout human history. Mostly revolutionary leaders. The problem is what will happen to them when the war is over. It's either die a spineless leader or live long enough to become a corrupt ruler. Probably

Double-page supporter
@Sadrobot You idiot, leaders arent supposed to sacrifice themselves, they are supposed to lead. If the strategic leader dies, who the hell commands the troops? They have to stay behind and be the thinkers. ESPECIALLY someone as important as the genius irst princess who literally has PRECOGNITION as an ability. Sure, shes OP as fuck and can bulldoze most people, but a single gunshot will still kill her.

Dex-chan lover
@Commenter since we are calling ppl names imbecile, she’s not like your spinless idols. Pls don’t mix your stupid icons with her. It’s not because you idolize idiots that we should all do the same. What do you think of your ruler? Should they stay in their little office or go outside experiment what their ppl is experiencing? How do you except her to change and be wiser then? How can she make the unfavorable opinions change U big bren know-it-all?

Users who are viewing this thread