The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
given that a single person was singled out im guessing shes either gonna challenge him to a duel or convince him to join her. or both. also unlike most mangas like how she's technically neither the princess or the reincarnator.

Double-page supporter
JUST REMOVE YOUR BOOTS DUMBASS

- Me, screaming internally.

Also, how the hell does top dropped rubble trap your foot that easily? What a dumbass premise

When they talked about guns, I didn't expect it to be a semi-auto modern pistol.

Woooow this is amazing, you go Pryde that's our pride lmao, I really love her and this manga is honestly amazing, thank you so so much for your dedication and the hard work put into every scanlation, we honestly appreciate your efforts, thank you all so very much !!!!

Dex-chan lover
I just realised she is a 11-year-old princess with developing breasts and a corset... Life must be tough in these imagining world that takes references from our old world.

Dex-chan lover
LOL, and Pryde is really OP. Good for you! Bland for personal development. I still enjoy this *okay hand sign*

YO WE NEED THAT NEXT CHAP NOWWWWWW

Thanks for all your hard work! Looking forward to the next chapter!

Banned
I'm still disappointed in her mother... she's done nothing to really fix anything/make amends/apologize it seems :(

I am so eager to see next chapter though!

Users who are viewing this thread