The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Group Leader
Embrace the OP mary sue-ness ❤️❤️❤️ My guilty pleasure

I like how she move, its so cool 😆 and she blushing when she realize her skirt got more torned than before 😆 so cute

Can I buy a translated (english) manga?? Like per volume? Or are they just raws? I really want to read this one...

Dex-chan lover
She went DmC on all of them at 11years old, those are some high base stats.

I really want to like this series but the execution is poor and everything feels so surface level much like that "mc reincarnated into a half spirit with hero dad and spirit mum" one. Like I had no idea what the heck was happening during the last chapter, why did they not just have mc's bro tp that dad knight dude out of there? Everything that happened here was just to suck mc off, which is fine, but it was done so shallowly and it makes me cringe. I also feels like the mangaka could do a better job with the composition/execution of the pages to make everything flow better. Also the art is nice but feels a little cheap and is lacking in quite a few of the pages

I feel the enemy solider's pain. To think the person that ripped your guys apart was an 11 year old princess. The shame is mountainous!

Double-page supporter
@zz2000 wow.... i do know that the wn is 600+ chapter long but holy shit its inly the first arc?????

And omg miyukicchi, her sexy onee san voice is girls crush material in seiyuu industry

@Zypex the brother can only teleport a person w the same weight as him, wc is why he was only able to teleport pryde and not another knight to help
The weight restriction was mentioned in the previous chapter

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Zypex because he is a child and needs proper line of sight in to teleport. Basically, he can warp to the battlefield but can't warp away.

bwahaha that was BADASS!! :D and the ending with the torn skirt was the best. she migjt be a 'monster' on the battlefield with boss-level cheats but she's still a girl :D

i wonder who that enemy guy is though. was he some sort of pryde's underling in the 'canon' dark future? hmm... wonder what will happen now that they arrested him

Fed-Kun's army
omg my queen, thou art gracefull as thou art mighty

(I wonder which novel chapter this chapter coresponds with)

Users who are viewing this thread