The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Is it true that later she would becomes horrible queen?? Because she was under brain washing or mind controlling???

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Ahhh the spoilers broke my heart what the heck :(

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@Owyn She can perfectly copy any fighting skills she sees, though she still needs to train he body for them to actually have any impact, which is why she's been training to use swords. Although guns being guns, she needs no training to attack with those, just the experience of the recoil.

Dex-chan lover
btw, are those age-altering shapeshifter people immortal in term of lifespan or what?

Thanks for the translation! Pryde kinda came into her own this chapter. I'm never a fan of OP characters, but it is kinda justified here. Hopefully she becomes the darling of the knight corps after this little expedition (side note, Caligula was actually the Roman armies mascot as a child).

Maybe more people will see her as a good queen now. Probably not though.

Dex-chan lover
So good <3 Thank you!!!! SO MUCH.

Also, web novel is only translated up to chapter 20...

Sigh.

I love this series so much!!! Thank you for the wonder translations and notes!!!!!! 🥺💗💗💗💗❤️

Dex-chan lover
@jimmyclear yup, not even a life of gratitude is enough to pay that.

Btw that son is one of the capture target right?

Users who are viewing this thread