The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
I will say it again, besides height, she really doesn't look like an 11 year old kid. I partially blame the dress layout and partially blame the artist body proportions work. :p

@Zypex auch a poor reader. Read, read, ams read and don't ecen understand the minor details in the story that are connected to rhe main story. I auggest you to re read the story to understand capability and restrictions and the main characters at least.

I am still sad that the isekai soul still consider herself the first princess. I hope the author rectify that in the future. And it was so heartbreaking when adopted brother, damn keep forgetting his name xP) remember those worlds. This is why I say that the author is making a mistake. If they wanted to introduce her as a second chance in life, it would make toyal sense. Or if in the first or second chapter, the first princess remember this was her life after ttying and trying again and cuz of her mother premonition she was turning dark and cuz she went to another world to calm her aoul and saw her real world thru a game then she decide to come back, it would make more sense...like in other stories... But here ia a girl who played otome games and this one was her favorited and was sent there and remember it from the pov of a player. This is no way to be her real life. It would better if the author just made it like that and that she is telling her brother to help her and check on her cuz hmmm premonition could do something or hope that in the future i hope she gwts to realize she was worrying about something that was useless aince she is not the princess. That could work too

Dex-chan lover
@Elmithian But that's very common in anime/manga. Because the art is so simple, often times, adults and kids, older and younger people are hard to differentiate. Often times, the kids just look like smaller scale adults rather than kids....

It's often the age group right before puberty that's hardest to draw in the anime/manga style. They're too old to be chubbed, but because of that, mini adult is the best that can be done.

Fed-Kun's army
FYI, readers, the WN currenlty has 900+ chapters and is STILL going. So... we will be dead before we reach the end of the Manga.

@Darkwolfix, i think you are missing an important point, she was reincarnated as a princess and later just remembered her previous life memories, so she still considers herself mainly as Pryde. She knows how future could have went and doesn't feel like it's something distant or totally impossible( therefore she feels guilt ) exactly because she was born and lived as Pryde for years.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update ❤️
I live for Pryde showing off her amazing skills. It's too bad she's about to be scolded for putting herself in danger but I love it when the leaders also go to the battle and fight with their people, but not children even though she is op I understand the Knights worries.

I adore the art. The illustrator is doing this series so much justice. Really top-notch manga.

Dex-chan lover
Take a good look folks. This'll be the last we'll see of this series for awhile yet

Group Leader
I. Am. Shooketh.

This girl has now ranked top 5 on my list of best overpowered MCs, especially after reading the newest raw chapter 😢 Now I must go binge read the novel~ until we see each other again my doods 🙏

Users who are viewing this thread