The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

That was pretty damn good, I can't wait to see more.
Well, she's the last boss alright. :)

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
lol i dont know how to feel about watching the 11 year old princess mow down enemy soldiers but alas

as expected of the last boss! she's a one woman (kid actually) army! poor little bro, it's hard to reach the level of the last boss

Thank you so much for the update! I loveeeeee this series so far! I love how absolutely badass but not op the FL is. She has her skills but also still is an 11y/o girl and I love the flip between them

Good ending for everyone.
Except Style lol he must've been feel so useless.
I know I would.

Actually, if anyone checked on the actual chapter, she only disabled all the enemies on the arm or legs and you can see from the moaning. She was careful not to kill the one enemy that can save them as the landslide would do that for her. So, the landslide was the one that finished off the enemies.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, and even in the midst of all that she is still totes adorbs even in the end when she was worried about her modesty being infringed upon by the knights it was still adorable.

AAAAA I LOVE HER. I LOVE THIS SERIES. I CAN DEFINITELY SEE WHY EACH CHAPTER HAS A LOT OF COMMENTS

Gooooooooood this series is so freaking good I can't wait for the next chapter!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all for your hard work!

not me having a "do it for him" board in my room, covered in stayle pictures

Ugh, this chapter just kills me so much. The art in this is just so awesome, the way the artist conveys complex emotions is so amazing. Like when Pryde is watching the knights swarm the knight commander after she saved him. Her expression is relieved/happy/full of love, but at the same time seems almost pained, there's sort of a bittersweet feel to it. It really makes your heart sting. It really wows me.

Gosh, I love this! I don't believe I just read the last chapter 😭
The protagonist are great, and side characters as well, I am love the dynamics ❤️ Can't wait for more 👌

Users who are viewing this thread