The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for your high quality translations, this is one of my favourite series and I absolutely cannot (actually I will) wait to find out what she said alongside seeing Stayle's jealousy :p

She probably said to either not worry about killing her, but maybe she said to protect or take care of her sister instead? Either way, looking forward to the next!

Aggregator gang
If something ever happens to make her turn evil, she's doing a great job of building allies who will never believe that's the real Pryde, and who will do everything in their power to save her.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
I cant help but to think the actions of the MC is over the top sometimes and just way to cringy, she's trying to hard to me melodramatic?

Dex-chan lover
i love this story because the knight commander was right with his speech but she's also right because she knows what that line of thinking will lead to.

ohhh thank you for the update!!!!! this chapter is so dramatic but i teared up at the end damn

THE HALLOWEEN ART IS TOO CUTE WOW!!!!

Bakarina but with better writing, deeper characters, richer politics and believable character relationships

Fed-Kun's army
@martinren123 I wonder if it was something along the lines of "Grant me a painless death," or perhaps the same instruction she gave to Stayle to kill her if she got out of control.

Dex-chan lover
Checking the author's WN account; there's a comment from a Korean fan of Last Boss Queen asking if the publishers intend to officially licence the LNs for the South Korean market. Said fan really wants to purchase the books to support the author and spread the word to their friends, but it's hard to purchase the books domestically there.
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n0692es/

(Fan says their Japanese isn't very good, any posted the comment with the help of a translator.)

Reactions: le3
Thank you so much for the translations!!!! I really am enjoying this manga, and all the characters are so fun. I really want to know what she said to him. Ahhhh. My guess it's something about his ability? It might not just be about reviving plants. Maybe he can revive people too? I dunno.

Users who are viewing this thread