The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

@Eris13 So she's telling several people to kill her if/when she becomes evil. Would've thought her brother would've been enough, but she's making sure it happens I guess.

I love this too much... I want more... I am greedy...this is why I wait until a story is finished. I didn't think I would like it so I read it. Sigh, I don't know whether I am glad I found this already or not. Thank you all for the translation!!!

Aggregator gang
Every chapter I'm worried about that one politician guy who keeps spreading rumors about Pryde. BUT ANYWAYS YAY THANKS FOR THE CHAPTER

damn I can easily see this manga being adapted into an anime someday thanks for the translations

Dex-chan lover
His ability may not be the greatest as a knight skill but in terms of farming that is top tier. I really don’t see how it is considered trash...

I love Pryde, she's so sweet, so caring, I love her, she's honestly amazing, I'm also glad you were able to save him, you did a wonderful job and I want to hug you for it, you did well!!
Thank you so much for the scanlations everyone, you always manage to stay on schedule and this makes me really suuuper happy haha, I love you all for your hard work and the efforts you put into all of this, thank you very much!!

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was just a massive sobfest and I love it.

Pryde is an ideal ruler, even though she doesn't seem to quite get that yet. That one politician can trash talk her all he likes, she's making deeply loyal allies and fast.

Arthur...is the strongest swordsman, huh? Guess he just got there with raw talent and motivation. Though the power to grow plants sounds very useful too. Surely there are a few unique techniques he can use with that if he masters it? At the very least, he'd be the dispatch for any region suffering from famine, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
I'm making a guess here. I bet that Arthur's power isn't actually just plants but any living thing.

Dex-chan lover
Just found out about this manga today. Thank you very much for the translation

Dex-chan lover
This chapter really made me feel things. Thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread