The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

im always in my feelings with this manga god damn
thank you for translating!

@ineloess

says the same thing she said to her brother "If you ever judge that I have become evil, please be the first to kill me"

It doesn't get revealed until the next arc what his ACTUAL ability is (its healing of anything (a one of a kind ability))

Fed-Kun's army
@micahskeet I thought about Bakarina too. Though it might be unfair to compare the two really. One is clearly meant to be comedic, while the other is meant to be more serious. I find both enjoyable nonetheless.

Supporter
My guess is that she whispered something along the lines of "Train your specialty power too, it will be needed.". He didn't look shocked or horrified enough for it to have been the "Kill me if I go evil." line she gave her brother IMO. He looked surprised and confused, but not shocked by what she said. It is also pretty safe to assume he hasn't been training his power and if he focused 100% on being a knight he wouldn't train a power that he thought was useless to a knight. I also want to say she mentioned something about his character in the beginning that indicated that his plant power helped prevent a famine or something similar. If this is the case she would want to make sure he doesn't neglect said power. Potentially really smart/forward thinking of her if so.

Shut the fuck up, pretty boy. Your princess knew better so she had to risk it and all you did was running away. And you call yourselves knights. She knew what the fuck's going to happen. Do that again and the whole training regimen will be replaced with a more brutal and mindbreaking training that most of you will regret being a knight in the first place and only those who made through will become an actual soldier, a weapon of war, and will soon know how the grass grow.

Dex-chan lover
@micahskeet bakarina is considered weird in their community thats why she can attract people to her, meanwhile she is a through wise queen.

According to the novel, the is what Pride said to Arthur: "When I judge that I am the enemy of the people of this country, be the first to decapitate me"
Or at least something along those lines, I google-translated it, so it might not be 100% accurate.

Also,
In regards to Arthur's special ability, he was actually reviving the dying plants, so his ability actually has to do with healing, instead of making things grow

This series is amazing. It's rare for me to be that emotional for an isekai manga. God I love thr actual commander knight and Arthur!

Users who are viewing this thread