The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
did she just tell him to kill her if she turns out to be bad?
what a sinful woman lol
but I like that she can fight on her own
will be good if she continues to be this much badass

She is the last boss, v2. Having lived 2 lives with crappy social experiences, she has gained immunity to sh!t people and will no longer breakdown when she sees a healthy relationship. She is now immortal

i’m guessing what she whispered was something related to his fate of killing her/stopping her as the last boss

Seeing all the predictions of what she whispered here's me hoping she whispered that Arthur's route was the best of all targets

why is she dropping so many tears, like god damn i didn't think that people could cry this much

I have a feeling that she whispered that Arthur had a different ability aside from the plant growth one.

If she truly wants to set up firewalls in case she reverts to evil-Pryde, she'd have been better off to make her actions seem more capricious and less saintly.

As it is, those knights will now follow her to hell and back. Her actions in saving the knight commander and then her justifications for it afterwards are the kind of thing that wins a leader the undying loyalty of their subordinates. If she goes evil and orders the knights to do questionable things they will probably assume its part of some complex plan due to her foresight ability.

Users who are viewing this thread