The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

All of you guys are going to be super sad when you learn that Arthur keeps his long hair in this future compared to short hair style in the future Pryde knows. XD

And no offense too those who don't care either way, I just think him with short hair rather than long hair is much cuter. XD

Dex-chan lover
Is she making terminators-to-be left and right ?
Cause it sure feels like 2 people are determined to be machines ready to kill for her !

she is literally too much of a saint for an 11 years old... what's the deal ? it's so cheesy in such an annoyingly obvious way that it ruins any artistic merit there might have been ...

Im pretty sure she gave the kid a hint on how to use his power to reach his goal, but I dont know how. Probably some insight needs to be shared on how "growing plants" can impact personal growth? plant manipulation? we'll see eventually.

Dex-chan lover
Is his power even limited to only growing plants? I'm imagining either an ability to manipulate plants, kill plants, or create plant matter. If anybody remembers "The Florist" from "Darwin's Game", that guy was terrifying.

Ahhhh I like this series a lot but having her be so physically op at such a young age was pretty unnecessary... the ‚I saw you guys shoot at practice once and now I’m immediately an expert marksman’ is such a Mary Sue thing. Even if you have a photographic memory, it wouldn’t apply to things you need the physical capability to do. I know it was explained away as a cheat but it why have it in the first place.

Fucking hell, now one more month than another again and so forth. Why cant this be weekly!?

Dex-chan lover
@Kradnam not everyone is a madman, workaholic, and blessed with talent to make a weekly manga XD

Just look at Oda, that man is so workaholic, he only sleep for 4-5 hours everyday. Sure he is rich af, but the only time he got a long break is when One Piece got time skip.

@seekermoc you mean don't use "that that" in that situation? Or do you not know that that is acceptable in certain circumstances.

@seekermoc just letting you know, "that that" is grammatically correct. Even a sentence like "you know that that that that from the previous sentence was different from the one in this sentence." is grammatically correct as well

Contributor
@Thural @hamster91

Being technically correct grammar-wise doesn't mean it's stylistically acceptable. It's confusing, it sounds weird, and should always be avoided.

Dex-chan lover
From what she told Capture Target #1, she probably told #2 to kill her if she became a bad queen. Strong chapter, strong speech from both Commander and Princess, and all the soldiers. Really loved this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread