The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

about half of the lines in this chapter are translated wrong. .-.

Dex-chan lover
The most crucial point in this chapter when the princess said "When I am deemed to be dangerous to this country, please cut my head" was translated to entirely different meaning..... Dude..... translator.... hello?

but well, thanks for bringing attention back to this series I guess

Dex-chan lover
Glad I read the comments to see how that one bit was mistranslated lol. Still, aside from being apparently straight up wrong at times it was an easy to read translation, thanks for the chapter.

Thanks for trying. If your translators do actually know both Japanese and English, you might want them to read the previous chapters so they can get a whole lot of context that they desperately need.
If this is mostly MTL and you do not know enough english or japanese to do any proofreading, that explains a hell of a lot. Forget problems with the dialog's flow. The story is conflicting with itself now, and often what you see and what they say do not seem to match up

I spent so long re-reading everything, thinking I misunderstood her last line to Arthur(?) due to wrong translation.

Dex-chan lover
I thought she revealed the true nature of his ability (target healing?) Instead it's about chopping off heads?

😒

The translations are a bit off. What Pryde whispered was to kill her when she strayed off the path and not chop the head of others. There are also lots of mistranslations but guess this will do.

Group Leader
Oof the translations are a bit off. Maybe need another round of QC? What stand out the most to me is what Pryde whispered to Arthur because she actually said the same thing she said to Stayle.

If anyone has the raws for ch 9 maybe I can help redo this chap

there's alot of miss translation
that it make the meaning is different altogether

Dex-chan lover
There's no cohesion at all.
He, you, and I... I don't think you're even using the right pronoun.
"You'll hear the story of me becoming a knight" ? ? ?
"I want you to become that kind of knight not bad" ? ? ? ? 🤔🤔🤔

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation but you should make a disclaimer that a lot of mistranslation.
What the princess whisper a the clear exemple. She doesn't ask to kill someone, sha ask to be killed.

Thaks nonetheless, always glad to see some translated chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread