The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People

Honestly i feel the most annoying character by far is the mother since she’s been neglecting her eldest daughter always for whatever reason to the point I even forgot about her existence lol.
And yep thank u for the updates...

If I was her I wouldn't hate the sister. I'd hate the mom. She has two kids but favor the young one. She can die I wouldn't care

Goodness, I thought it would be the usual trope of isekai mangas of the mc striving to be better with all sunshine and flowers at the sides but man...how wrong was I when i rrad the part where she enslaved stayle...huh, this is promising

Don't worry about the younger sister as she is really nice and supports her sister, the one you should really hate is the mother as she knew Pryde's future and let her go to her doom and didn't do anything like reprimand her for her actions which would have fixed her original personality.

thank you for the update!
the younger sister is sooo cute and im looking forward to seeing stayle become someone thats strong enough to protect pryde ^^

Man when I saw the mother charecter I fucking got sad about pryde I mean she fucking has precognition ability isnt she able to fuckinf see her husband's death or her daughter's future, that aside this is a fucking cute ass manga

I don't know if Pryde will like her or not but for me both Tiara and the queen are despicable beings that deserve nothing else but shame, I don't care whether they apparently "had no choice" they still could've tried to meet up with their fellow family members, to leave a child by her own like this, even hiding from her the fact that she has a sister, what horrible parenting is that ! Only the father is good enough, everyone else is sh*t, ah and of course we all obviously love our marvelous Stayle too right~?

@Fauxnom 100 you're right, I actually didn't even think about that, I can't believe she abandoned her duties as a mother, if we were to choose between who's the most selfish one it'll obviously be the mother and Tiara too for not even at least asking her to make some time for her sister as well, how disgusting!

so we got a villain mother, whew this is fresh rather than make the younger sister turn to be the evil one like the rest

This is a totally a more interesting take on something that's been done to death, that is something I can applaud.

this is... a lot better than i expected wow! and i'm also really happy with how the advisor brother character came out! excited for the next update ^^

YAY!!! CHAPTER 6 IS UP IN THE RAWS!! GO LOOK AT OLDER PRYDE AND SEE HER BE A BOSS!

I don't rly know how to feel about the mother;; like jesus christ yeah i can understand
that you didn't want to treat pryde like tiara but still??? now that she's grown differently than what you foresaw you want to treat her kindly?? you regret how you acted? damn pryde must have been so hurt because of the way you treated her. I honestly hope that pryde holds her distance from her mother, because I would need to bleach my eyes everytime I see her.
I'm more than a little resentful of the queen and the prime minister. maybe if you weren't such shiteheads the previous pryde would have gone down a better route. i hate when characters have foresight because then they act upon it, and they forget that their actions directly attribute to the future
thank you so much for the translations!

Users who are viewing this thread