The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People

Well, the queen WAS right about herself, she is a trash mother!! And she is also the reason that Pryde turned out the way she did, she was neglected and acted, only to have that behavior corrupt her further. So in the end, all the mothers fault.

I hate the queen. She saw what would become of her daughter and she does nothing to try to fix it. As for a queen, she saw what her daughter would do and still did nothing. Failure as both a mother and a queen. I thought the only good thing was that she was aware of it. But, in the end she was just sulking to the consort and still doesn't think she did anything wrong.

I like this story. But that's also a really great cover art. I don't know why, but that just looks amazing to me.

@12ene

This is a problem with precognition. People don't know if their actions will bring about such a future or not. She didn't have complete control over her ability and didn't know that by distancing herself from her she was actually causing it. Also when she saw the future, I presume she become horrified and had to get away from her.

At first, i saw the title and it was longer that it makes me almost losing interest but i’m glad i read it. This is very good. The character, plot and art was awesome.

Although i wonder, who’s the enemy then? Besides “him”?

Pryde is TT so cool
Edit: thank you for the marvelous translations!! Prydes character really comes through in her speech

I am loving this so far BUT

the queen is absolutely AWFUL. She saw Pryde would go down a bad path, and instead of guiding her and trying to raise HER DAUGHTER, the queen just ignores her and spends time with her other daughter instead??? What is the logic?? She definitely IS a terrible excuse for a mother, and the fact that Pryde's father just coddles the queen??? It just made my blood boil so much. Like, bruh. Apologize to your daughter.

I'll be skipping this. The LN has over 800 chapters (~20 of which are translated) and apparently the plot gets pretty contrived.

Damn i hate cliffhangers.

Next-Chapter-Please.jpg

I can't wait for the next update, thank you for the translation. 😄
I am curious who is that dark skin toned man.

@llye
Although she may have not known that distancing could be the problem. She never did try to figure out why her daughter would become evil. She just blindly believed that the future is set in stone, kinda like the mc herself... The problem is to me her "solution" to the problem of her daughter doing bad things and being a bad queen was not being there for her or even trying to make it so she can't be queen as her duty to the country?
Let's even say that being there for her daughter was the cause of said daughter becoming evil. That still is not enough in my opinion to just not associate with her. This here could be a problem with the "precognition" ability. Has she ever tried to stop anything by knowing what will happen??? So she doesn't even try making someone else teach her morals? She even gives the info that she knew her kid was being selfish, and did nothing about it.
I will still read this since it seems interesting for now, but the queen seriously fucked up here. The way she acted was truly a dis-service to her child and country.

I've been reading all of these Otome reincarnation isekais, they're pretty good but this princess is THE MAD LADY

Users who are viewing this thread