The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People

Today chapter 9 was released in the original Japanese and that's the last one of the year. Dang. Cliff hanger until 1/22/21. 😕

Aggregator gang
So generic2 it feels squared. The art is good though and the character are fine (if not all troupes). Well executed is probably all the praise it deserves.

This is good and well executed despite some nonsenses such as
1. She has 11 years old body but can lift and use sword + gun + hand to hand combat (sure incredible memory and ability to accept & keep knowledge like sponge)
2. The leader of the knights has a slash-null and none try to remove the rock by lifting it up one by one... he couldn't cut his leg, so should no bother enemy who try to slash and stab him (a strong knight can pick up a heavy thing). I took it enemies didn't have gun as it's expensive and no shoot happened from them. Beside seemed like a bunch of rouges
3. Suddenly the leader out of the blue appeared near them so both could take him down so they survived by his ability...
4. Momma queen that decided to stay away from her first-born daugther cause she thought that child was evil from future sighting ability. Bxtch, what kind of parents thought a kid was evil since they born and sorta decided to give up?
5. A sudden appointment of commoner became member of royal family with no blood-ties, if he was that rare why not took both him and his friend (who only had sister as family) instead of leaving them in dirt as commoner rather than nurtured him too. Two is better than one, more special ability holders more benefit for the empire

Dex-chan lover
Just a bit of sass to winterflower18

1) Last Boss ability probably gives her immense strength, speed, dexterity, etc.
2) He's a regular knight commander with a Nullity to being slashed. Having him lift a rock off himself while being shot at by the rogues/bandits is an extreme feat.
3) Wot?
4) The queen has a foresight ability, she could foresee a dark and evil future for Pryde, thus kept away from politics hoping she would not develop into a catastrophic nightmare for the Kingdom.
5) Because a harem tag is not needed. Presumably it was decided that teleportation is a better than whatever the friend has to offer. Also, being peasant doesn't mean you're dirt poor. They lived like that since the most current mention and will continue on probably until the plot demands a greater evil for the forces of good to face.

Fuck this keeps making me teary eyed whenever i read each chapter. So much freaking regret and sadness on whatever she does.

@BanzaiYuri and @winterflower18 regardign point 1
she has no super strength she said so in the early chapters as she satetd she would probaly lose to any man in strenght alone

point is
NO ONE NEED SUPER STRENGTH TO WIELD A NORMAL SWORD
a one handed european style sword weights 1.2kg on average literaly anyone can wield that, it even feel lighter because they were properly balanced, even longswords average 1.4kg only the most massive 2 handed sword are in gereal around 2kg with few exceptions going over that
sons of nobles would occasionaly be trained in swordmanship way before 11 years of age..

sorry just wanted to rant this out, IDK why most people think european swords are just some kind of clunky sharpened crowbar

I don't understand some parts of the chapter can someone explain
what did the princess (pryee) say to the knights son (arthur)

I love this manga so much, it's instantly a new favorite for me. I can't wait for the next chapter, thank you so much for translating this.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is really interesting, the premise is cliche, but the development of the plot, the building up of the story, and the characters have some substance in them, not where everything just goes by in a flash, I highly recommend giving this one a read, just by the few chapters alone, is already worthwhile.

I was expecting a no-brainer read but this was so good it made me sob in some parts of it. I want moorrreee

Dex-chan lover
This was a gem and a insta follow. Glad i found it
The art is pretty good too compared to the usual thirdrate isekai adaptation manga. Looking forward to future chapter

Users who are viewing this thread