The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan - Ch. 42 - Garm I

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

It feels like they just started the encounter with the garm and things are already like the climax.
The party really needs someone like Hugo. One that can deliver massive offense without a huge drawbacks.

Also dunno if the author intended it to be, but Noel's name when you spell it backwards is Leon. They are both competent leaders but objectively opposing personalities. With them the commander and vice commander respectively (and coincidentally their names are reverse of each other), it's like they are two sides of the same coin and both can make great outcomes.

Group Leader
Thanks for the new chapter!

It feels like they just started the encounter with the garm and things are already like the climax.
The party really needs someone like Hugo. One that can deliver massive offense without a huge drawbacks.

Also dunno if the author intended it to be, but Noel's name when you spell it backwards is Leon. They are both competent leaders but objectively opposing personalities. With them the commander and vice commander respectively (and coincidentally their names are reverse of each other), it's like they are two sides of the same coin and both can make great outcomes.
While it's true that Noel and Leon are meant to be opposite types, the name thing is a coincidence in English only. Their names aren't that way in Japanese(Noel:ノエル Leon:レオン).

Dex-chan lover
While it's true that Noel and Leon are meant to be opposite types, the name thing is a coincidence in English only. Their names aren't that way in Japanese(Noel:ノエル Leon:レオン).
That makes sense; I forgot it was written in Katakana in the first place.

Leon's ultimate move is actually overwhelmingly cracked--I see now that it's entirely true that if he had trusted Kaim against the mind monkey, they would have won the bet against Noel and the Seeker Guild.

Users who are viewing this thread